News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Hell Quest 2: The Return to Damnation

Started by Xemadus Echina, October 05, 2011, 07:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Torment, anguish, fear; these are the feelings that have become your entire being. Dreams of escape haunt you as hell consumes your soul.  Slowly, and eternally crushing away all that you once were.  All hope has been lost, all shreds of humanity eliminated.  After years of inhabiting this cursed place all that remains of you is the smallest shred of personality, a shadow of who you once were. 

Years pass once more,  the torture continues, the pain remains unending.  Endless trips between the acid baths, the pits, and countless torture halls destroy all that you are.  Then a small glimmer of hope appears.  A story is shared of how ages ago a small group of humans escaped from hell.  An idea creeps into your imagination, the restorative properties of the acid baths, while immensely painful, can possibly be used advantageously. This idea is spread among the tortured, and some step forward to begin the revolt...

Rainen: Go down as far as you can and breathe in, swallow, whatever.  It'll hurt like nothing else but it should work

Jace: Got it.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

(OOC: I feel ike RPing, so I'm going to go ahead and try to start this, and see if it gets the ball rolling.)

IC: Infernus looks up and grins widely, viciously. "Dive and swallow acid. Got it."

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!