News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Wow..you guys Rock!!-A Few Questions

Started by deathknight1728, December 03, 2011, 08:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathknight1728

I just started playing psy arena 2's demo and i gotta say, i like your game already. Always been a fan of the tactical based games, especially the d and d similar ones. I have a few questions.

-Is there any way i can buy the first and 2nd rpg games you guys made instead of playing it on the browser field. Id really like to give the games a shot, that is if they are a lot like psy arena. Either way, props go to the creators!

CraigStern

Thanks! :) I'm glad you like it.

If you want a Telepath RPG game you can purchase and play on your computer (not in a browser), you should get Telepath RPG: Servants of God. Chapters 1 and 2 are currently only available to play in a browser.

deathknight1728

Thanks friend! One more question. I just started your rpg that you mentioned. This story and series is pretty cool. Will the 1st and 2nd book ever be made buyable like this game? I hope so because id pay good money for any more from this saga.

Ertxiem

You can check other games made by Craig (the single developer until now) on the games page at the Sinister Design web site.

If you want to play offline, you may try to save the swf file (but you still have to open it with your browser).

deathknight1728: I posted a welcome message in the Hi! Nice to meet you. thread.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.