News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Arman's Death

Started by Gath, December 04, 2011, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gath

I just started up a new runthrough, as I've waited a few months to see what kind of new content Craig has cooked up. Anyway, when talking to Al'al, I bluffed and got him to accept my money, then I got Arman to teach me how to move faster. I thought that, if I took this option, Arman would live. However, I got past mission 4 (parents), and he has been killed by the Order of the Black Rose. Is this a glitch, new addition, or am I just mistaken in thinking this path let Arman live? (I killed Al'al later on, if it makes a difference.)

Also, if this isn't a glitch, how can I keep Arman for the whole game?

SmartyPants

Sounds like a glitch, because I done the same thing a few times and Arman was alway spaired.

Gath

Alright, just went through a battle, and Arman is there. He is usable in battles, and trainable at the Nameless One's, but he does not appear at HQ and when I ask Griffin about him, Griffin has the same dialogue as he would if Arman died. So, it's definitely a glitch, but nothing major.

CraigStern

Quote from: Gath on December 04, 2011, 07:57:01 PM(I killed Al'al later on, if it makes a difference.)

Attacking Al'al after you've convinced him to accept Arman's money causes you to lose Arman; Arman shouldn't be showing up in battle. Thanks for letting me know.

Ertxiem

I moved this topic to the bugs section.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.