News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ravinale Recruitment Mission

Started by Zackirus, January 03, 2012, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Quote from: Craig Stern[A] recruitment mission in Ravinale whose success will be affected by your reputation among the populace...

What factors do you guys think will contribute towards the Ravinale people joining the resistance? I drew up a quick list...

For Sure:

- Mission Four: Endings (Postive / Negative)

Most Likely:

- Achmed: Helping With Bandits (Neutral / Positive)
- Librarian: Retrieving Books (Negative / Neutral / Postive)

Maybe:

- Dayn: Money Problems (Negative / Neutral / Postive)
- Mahboob/Rayhana/Wadi: Family Issues (M: Negative / Neutral / Postive; R: Neutral; W: Negative / Neutral)
- Halam: Psy Hater (Negative / Neutral)
- Bartender: Property Damage (Negative / Neutral)
- Beggar - Ravinale Market: Cultist Beggar (Negative / Neutral / Postive)
- Mission Five: Defeated D'Kah (Neutral / Positive)

Unknown:

- Beggar - Ravinale Docks: Sleeping Beggar (???)

Any other idea on where "loyality" points could come from?

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

I'm sorry, I must have made a mistake; thanks for noticing im2smart4u. Ert, if you could kindly move this topic that thank you.

Back on topic: Does anyone agree with my impromptu list?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Mission 4, Mission 5, and the Crypt quests probably effect public support, but the other stuffs seems insignificant.

Ertxiem

Topic moved. I hesitated to move it to the Walkthroughs, but it's not yet a walkthrough it's more a discussion.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Timman183

Maybe main could talk to some wandering civilians and help them if they need assistance. the missions would be pretty simple but gain the city towards the resistance.