Games > TSoG

What are Spirits made of

<< < (16/18) > >>

aziz:

--- Quote from: bugfartboy on April 22, 2012, 06:40:53 AM ---Nice theory. My question is: Wouldn't that make it mental damage?

--- End quote ---
maybe it is like permanent psy power and does what duvalier does to make the lever move while staying far away from it. :)

Steelfist:

--- Quote from: fourinone on February 24, 2012, 06:13:55 PM ---I think it would make more sense if the spear were real, and he were handling it with telekinesis.

--- End quote ---

First post.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: aziz on April 22, 2012, 06:14:57 AM ---It could be that rajav's spear is just psy power and when it touches the enemy's brain thinks it is being hurt.so the spear could be just psy power in the shape of a spear connected to rajav.
--- End quote ---
If it attacks the brain then why would it do less damage to spirits, and do no damage to greater ghosts?

--- Quote from: SmartyPants on April 04, 2012, 03:55:28 PM ---Maybe the liquid that spirits are made of have a higher freezing point than water.  That means that spirit wouldn't have to make itself very cold to be solid.  If the spirit weapon isn't below below 0 C, then it won't do cyro damage.
--- End quote ---
Does no one want to address this?

aziz:

--- Quote from: SmartyPants on April 22, 2012, 04:48:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: aziz on April 22, 2012, 06:14:57 AM ---It could be that rajav's spear is just psy power and when it touches the enemy's brain thinks it is being hurt.so the spear could be just psy power in the shape of a spear connected to rajav.
--- End quote ---
If it attacks the brain then why would it do less damage to spirits, and do no damage to greater ghosts?

--- Quote from: SmartyPants on April 04, 2012, 03:55:28 PM ---Maybe the liquid that spirits are made of have a higher freezing point than water.  That means that spirit wouldn't have to make itself very cold to be solid.  If the spirit weapon isn't below below 0 C, then it won't do cyro damage.
--- End quote ---
Does no one want to address this?

--- End quote ---
I changed my theory a little in a post to bugfartboy.the spear is psy power which is shaped permanently like that and does what duvalier does to push levers from far away.So it deals damage on the basis of how much force Rajav applied.spirits are just psy power it is explained in the game.Either psy imprints of some one who died or the consience of a psy.How could psy power be liquid, solid or gaseous?

Steelfist:

--- Quote from: aziz on April 22, 2012, 11:05:50 PM ---the spear is psy power which is shaped permanently like that and does what duvalier does to push levers from far away.
--- End quote ---

Telekinesis.

I suppose it might work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version