News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

orbs

Started by torugo, February 24, 2010, 06:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

why can you use only one orb at a time when there are 4 orb slots
mock the pheonix you will burn

CraigStern

You can only use one resistance orb at a time because you can only resist one element at a time. (If that makes sense.) But you can use up to four "effect" orbs at once.

Zhampir

like you can fly, have super speed, and recharge your Psp faster at one time, but you cannot resist Cold and Heat at the same time.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Karli
Some orbs get 'jealous' of the others, though, so you can use a couple of them at once
In TPA1, TPA2, and TSoG, the elemental orbs will not work together.

Duskling

Why do we have to play on ArmorGames to unlock orbs on the Sinister Design version of the game?

Zackirus

Quote from: Duskling on April 08, 2010, 02:01:36 AM
Why do we have to play on ArmorGames to unlock orbs on the Sinister Design version of the game?

You don't, I played the Sinister Design one and I unlocked both the Azure and The other one just fine. Maybe, Its just your stats...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Quote from: Zackirus on April 08, 2010, 11:18:06 AM
Maybe, Its just your stats...
It probably is my stats, but it says "Play on Armor Games and (Name of achievment)" that's what confuses me.

WeBing

Maybe because he was doing some advertising for AG?

fractals mmmm

Duskling

Even though you might not be here to hear it, you're probably right, or maybe the game is the same just about everywhere, including the "Play on Armor Games" thing.

Tastidian

I'm sure its just an advertisement. But to tell you the truth there is so many places I've seen TRPG1 and TRPG2 Including armorgames, andkon, addictinggames freeaddictinggames, arcadecabin.

torugo

i found this game on newgrounds.
mock the pheonix you will burn

KZ

Quote from: Duskling on April 08, 2010, 02:01:36 AM
Back to the original quote: this is due to sponsorship and, in theory and to my knolwedge, only TPA1 version on ArmorGames and Sinisterdesign will have all the orbs unlockable.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Purplemandown

The game is on Kongregate, too.  It's how I found this site...

bugfartboy

Yay you for finding this site!!! Don't leave. Ever. Or I will hunt you down. I found sinisterdesign through armor games. But I love knogregate.

KZ

Quote from: Purplemandown on August 29, 2010, 11:04:09 PM
The game is on Kongregate, too.  It's how I found this site...

Welcome to the forums, Purplemandown!
The game is indeed on many sites, but the full version, with all orbs unlocked initially was only on two sites- sinisterdesign and armorgames (thus, the creator's and the sponsor's sites).

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!