News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Telepath Tactics Manual

Started by CraigStern, September 18, 2012, 11:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

By popular demand, I've uploaded a manual explaining the Telepath Tactics ruleset. This sets forth in great detail the mechanics that are new or different from previous Telepath games.

{ { {  READ THE MANUAL HERE  } } }

The manual is in progress and subject to change as development continues. Similarly, it is incomplete: expect it to grow as time goes by.

CraigStern

I have updated the Telepath Tactics Manual with an introduction, an explanation of the game's controls, and some lovely art depicting the Pyrokineticist by artist Benn Marion.

CraigStern

I'm going to hold off on making a Table of Contents until I've finished the manual: otherwise, I'd have to constantly go back and update the page numbers every time I made a change, and that would be a big fat pain in the you-know-what.

CraigStern

No problem. There were too many people missing the instructions on controlling the game; I figured it needed adding. ;)

CraigStern

Just FYI, the manual is now 62 pages long, and is packed full of info on how to mod the game! Just about everything you can do in the game is documented there now. I've also added links to some recommended tools for creating your own character sprites. ;)