Games > Telepath Tactics

Developer's Log

<< < (10/198) > >>

CraigStern:
I've got the first shipment of new Castle tiles in from Lorne Whiting. Among other things, we now have lit windows and some nice stained-glass window tiles. You can see those in the attached screenshot below!

Meanwhile, Amazon payments has finally finished processing Kickstarter pledges and released the funds. They are now transferring to my business checking account (5-7 business days; blegh). On the plus side, I now have the backer lists available on KS, so I can start sending out backer rewards! :)

CraigStern:
I've just fixed a bug which was causing the game to occasionally glitch out when destructible objects were destroyed. The alpha build has been updated online; feel free to redownload, run and replace! ;)

CraigStern:
I've just fixed a bug where the game would default to a 3-second turn timer in local multiplayer matches if you didn't choose another setting. That has now been fixed, and the installers updated online.

Nendrel:

--- Quote from: CraigStern on May 02, 2013, 04:32:56 AM ---I've just fixed a bug where the game would default to a 3-second turn timer in local multiplayer matches if you didn't choose another setting. That has now been fixed, and the installers updated online.

--- End quote ---

That's right, I watched it, but after edit settings i wasn't able to replicate it. Thanks!

CraigStern:
Bug fixes!

* the game no longer spawns blank phantom units after characters drown / burn to death in water / lava
* the game no longer moves "Done" characters when you use Rally
* in cut scenes, the game no longer treats a character who plays an attack animation as the attacker when a second character subsequently dies (e.g. the game was previously awarding Alvin experience points in the cut scene after the Battle at Dawbry upon the death of the Wounded Bandit)
* fixed a bug with the SpawnChar dialog script action
The installers have now been updated with the fixes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version