Games > Telepath Tactics Bugs

The early access bug reporting thread

<< < (10/63) > >>

FauxShizzle:
Downloaded fixed alpha build.

Going to "Campaign" > "Load Campaign" gets me locked on a blank black screen with no way back (but music does not discontinue).

Ankios:
I downloaded the alpha tonight, and when I got to the battle with "The Impaler" I got inside the castle. I hit the top right barrel and then tried to destroy it with my bowman. As soon as he "destroyed" it, the barrel exploded and all graphics within 4 squares of it got glitchy and then the game hung. It looked like a dirt explosion where the barrel had been, and there was clipping behind it. I had to force close the game.

frazazel:
I just ran into the same problem the previous poster mentioned. I downloaded the Alpha tonight, installed and ran it. In the battle at Dawbry, my bowman destroyed a barrel, which proceeded to explode. A lot. Many many times. I couldn't do anything else, and the game got slower and slower, and eventually seemed to hang entirely. I've attached a screenshot.

CraigStern:

--- Quote from: bugfartboy on April 30, 2013, 08:54:36 PM ---At one point, the game skipped my turn twice in a row
--- End quote ---

What preceded this?

bugfartboy:
I had eliminated both of the stone golem's companions, and had both of my units near lava. Other than that, I wouldn't say I'd done anything strange. I'll try to replicate it, and catch it on video.

~~~Edit~~~

--- Quote from: Ankios on April 30, 2013, 10:07:47 PM ---
I downloaded the alpha tonight, and when I got to the battle with "The Impaler" I got inside the castle. I hit the top right barrel and then tried to destroy it with my bowman. As soon as he "destroyed" it, the barrel exploded and all graphics within 4 squares of it got glitchy and then the game hung. It looked like a dirt explosion where the barrel had been, and there was clipping behind it. I had to force close the game.

--- End quote ---

I just ran into a similar situation with wooden bridges. My red spriggat had just back-stabbed the enemy's general on the Hotfoot Cavern map, only to have the wooden bridges explode. This slowed down my game to an unplayable level, at which point I was forced to close it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version