Games > Telepath Tactics Bugs

The early access bug reporting thread

<< < (12/63) > >>

JeenLeen:
I downloaded the version around 11:30 EST on May 1.

Two bugs I noticed:
1. On the Archipedigo stage, an enemy crossbowman destroyed a wooden barricade I made.  I could then control their units instead of mine.  After moving one of their units, the game glitched so I could control nothing.  The music kept playing, but I couldn't control any units.  I Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out.

2. On the Donut Tower, I killed the last unit by drowning (shoved them into the hole in the middle.)  It then went to my turn, but did not declare me the winner.  When I end turn, it goes to the enemy turn, and one enemy cursor shows up (facing north).  After a few seconds, it goes back to my turn like the enemy ended turn.  I eventually Surrendered to end the match.

Sorry for no screenshots.  I had pushed the unit into the rightmost part of the hole.  The cursor showed up one more space to the right (on the normal ground tile I pushed it off of.)

blueflame451:
Game stopping bug. Breaking barrels in fortress for supplies causing weird graphic glitch and game to lag/stutter and eventually become unresponsive.

This is happening to me on the first mission with the general. I believe it's battle #3, My first time with an engineer to cross the river and enter the fort and the dialogue mentions breaking barrels for supplies to use. I can break the barricades just fine, but when breaking barrels it becomes unresponsive. I've duplicated the bug. First time my engineer broke the barrel second time a swordsman broke the barrel. Both time multiple characters had damaged the barrel.

CraigStern:
Thanks for the reports, guys! I'll look into this stuff ASAP.

Blueflame, try updating your install: I just fixed a bug with destructible objects last night, so I think that might have been addressed?

Oh, also: I just fixed the bug that was causing the game to default to 3-second turn timers in local multiplayer matches. Download, run and replace as needed. :)

JeenLeen:

--- Quote from: JeenLeen on May 01, 2013, 09:15:54 PM ---2. On the Donut Tower, I killed the last unit by drowning (shoved them into the hole in the middle.)  It then went to my turn, but did not declare me the winner.  When I end turn, it goes to the enemy turn, and one enemy cursor shows up (facing north).  After a few seconds, it goes back to my turn like the enemy ended turn.  I eventually Surrendered to end the match.

--- End quote ---

I had a similar incident to the above one happen later on last night, but with lava instead of water.  In the really small lava room (it gave me an army of 3 soldiers--sorry; away from game so not having the name), the enemy turn started with them having 1 guy in the lava and a 2nd out of it.  (The third had been killed.)  When the turn started, I think I saw it start to move the guy out of the lava as he died (i.e., the death/smoke animation happened in the lava, but he started moving to a ground tile before vanishing.)  The directional cursors on the enemy units remained, but I couldn't do anything and had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out.

Also, sometimes when the enemy army acts, it seems like more than one unit acts at once.  One starts, but as they end their turn (are attacking/are being counter-attacked by who they attacked), another enemy unit starts to move.  This isn't necessarily problematic, but the game slows down a tad when that happens.  If the last enemy unit attacks someone who can counter, sometimes the next player's turn starts before the counter-attack damage is dealt.  (I believe I saw this in the downloadable trial version from Kickstarter as well, but I was using a version about a month old.)

Jito463:
I wasn't able to see what exactly preceded the event, but I just had the AI lock up on the Impaler mission.  The only option I had was to right-click and end-game.  If not for that, I would have assumed the whole game had frozen.  Latest build that I just downloaded.  Should we be completely uninstalling the old alphas before reinstalling?  I just replaced the install using the new download.

*EDIT*
Also, just a heads up.  When I look under Program in the Control Panel (to uninstall the game), it lists the Publisher as unknown.

*EDIT 2*
I removed the game and did a clean install.  Was unable to replicate the bug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version