News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

100 hours

Started by Ertxiem, July 23, 2013, 06:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

I just noticed that I've been around here for a bit over 100 hours.
To celebrate that, I invite you all to eat a cake orb! (Just don't bite too hard your monitor!)

By the way, I thought that the new Telepath Tactics could have a new type of orb:
the cake orb -- it's just yummy!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

With mod support, anything is possible. :D

bugfartboy

It's probably not what you meant, but here you go Ert!

<Item name="Cake Orb" useableWith="triggered" requirements="" endsStatus="Levitating" addsStatus="Heavy" grantsAtk="" consumedAfter="999" fxLast="10" hpPlus="999" pspPlus="999" maxHPPlus="999" maxPsPPlus="999" spdPlus="-999" dodgePlus="-999" strPlus="999" perPlus="999" psyPPlus="999" psyDPlus="999" prcResPlus="100" slshResPlus="100" crshResPlus="100" mnResPlus="100" htResPlus="100" cdResPlus="100" ltResPlus="100" shResPlus="100" poiResPlus="100" ctrLimitPlus="-999" commonality="1" image="Cake Orb" description="It's just yummy!"></Item>

<Item name="Cake Orb 2" useableWith="triggered" requirements="" endsStatus="Levitating" addsStatus="Heavy" grantsAtk="" consumedAfter="999" fxLast="10" hpPlus="999" pspPlus="999" maxHPPlus="999" maxPsPPlus="999" spdPlus="-999" dodgePlus="-100" strPlus="999" perPlus="999" psyPPlus="999" psyDPlus="999" prcResPlus="100" slshResPlus="100" crshResPlus="100" mnResPlus="100" htResPlus="100" cdResPlus="100" ltResPlus="100" shResPlus="100" poiResPlus="100" ctrLimitPlus="-999" commonality="1" image="Cake Orb 2" description="It's just yummy!"></Item>

Put the image in "Telepath Tactics/Data/UI/Item Icons" from your installation directory, and add the line of code from above to the ItemClasses.xml file of your choice! ;)

~Edit~
I made an alternate version of the Cake Orb to better reflect the image you linked to! Sorry that I'm a terrible pixel artist! :P

(I'm really having fun with this whole "Modding" thing!)

Ertxiem

I'm not sure, but the cake orb seems to be only a tiny bit overpowered... but I love the addsStatus="Heavy" and the general idea of the change in stats.
By the way, I prefer the 2nd cake orb, we dead cows love worms! :P (As if I could draw better...)
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

That version of the cake orb doesn't actually work in game, I'm afraid. I did rebalance it for my campaign. Would you like that version instead?

~Edit~
Here you go!

<Item name="Cake Orb" useableWith="triggered" requirements="" endsStatus="Levitating" addsStatus="Heavy" grantsAtk="" consumedAfter="7" fxLast="3" hpPlus="30" pspPlus="40" maxHPPlus="0" maxPsPPlus="0" spdPlus="-2" dodgePlus="-20" strPlus="-2" perPlus="0" psyPPlus="5" psyDPlus="5" prcResPlus="00" slshResPlus="-10" crshResPlus="10" mnResPlus="0" htResPlus="15" cdResPlus="15" ltResPlus="0" shResPlus="0" poiResPlus="10" ctrLimitPlus="0" commonality="1" image="Cake Orb" description="It's just yummy!"></Item>

<Item name="Cake Orb 2" useableWith="triggered" requirements="" endsStatus="Levitating" addsStatus="Heavy" grantsAtk="" consumedAfter="7" fxLast="3" hpPlus="30" pspPlus="40" maxHPPlus="0" maxPsPPlus="0" spdPlus="-2" dodgePlus="-20" strPlus="-2" perPlus="0" psyPPlus="5" psyDPlus="5" prcResPlus="10" slshResPlus="-10" crshResPlus="10" mnResPlus="0" htResPlus="15" cdResPlus="15" ltResPlus="0" shResPlus="0" poiResPlus="10" ctrLimitPlus="0" commonality="1" image="Cake Orb 2" description="It's just yummy!"></Item>

The idea is it makes you heavy and blubbery!

Ertxiem

Now it's nicer. Or should I say: sweet!

(Oh, you have a repeated </Item> in the first cake orb.)
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

I don't see it. ;) I don't see anything wrong with it! And I'm glad they work better now!