News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

I alert Duskie that the spies aren't necessary. I can monitor everything in the Lair simultainiously. Thus, Zack has a very small chance of doing any harm. And just so you know, don't try reaching me physically. I had to lock myself in a room made of the purest, strongest, most reflective, living steel to contain the waves of purr power that I'm having to convert to light to restrain. I think it's time I upgrade my form. Living fire, also known as Fyer, can only do contain so much. Now I need to ponder what form can contain my power the best.

Duskling

These aren't your regular spies, they are my microscopic minions, whose identities will not be revealed, if you have figured out who they are, go ahead and reveal them, if not, don't bother, I intend to keep them a secret for now.

Zackirus

I walk into the base and follow a guard (not going into any separate rooms) to the main chamber where I see Dusk. I kneel down and say, "I willing to join the Steel Empire, Under Three Conditions. First: Spare Canada from the destruction of the world. Second: The ability to keep my costume the way it is (gear changed I can except though). And Finally The Cure/Vaccine to this disease. What do you say Dusk?"
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Duskie, despite his appearance, is not the highest present power. He reports to me, and through me, Steel Ersatz Man and Steelfist. Just to let you know.

Zackirus

So then: Can I join the Steel Empire; I assume, you have that power?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

You can give your alliance and by default protect Canada. However, we will need a major sacrifice to let you come under the protection of Steelfist and his highest servants. And any betrayal of any kind on your part will result in you losing everything. Got it?

Steel Ersatz Man

I let him join relatively high up. His devotion to Canada has shown that he can be very loyal. So, the hierachy stands at the following:

Highest Up: Steelfist
Lower: Steel Ersatz Man
Lower Than That: Zackirus
Lower Still: Duskling and Fyer
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

Light fading... Flames going cold... Tell my mother... I love her... BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye steel castle! DX

Zackirus

Using my shield I protect myself from any harm, I go over to one of the guards dead body and pick out a cure from their dead body, and I have to do this but... I transform into my base from, the armour ball. I slowly open the casing which I drip out. I then slime over to the cure and squeeze myself into the bottle. After absorbing the cure, I expand and break the tube, and move over my body and get back in. I then transform back to my original form. I then sit at one of the chairs that is still standing at the board table, put my feat on the table and drink some maple syrup.

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

I capture the fading soul of one Fyre and contain it within a steel-fire shell (A new technique; the steel itself is hotter than magma, but does not melt unless wished to. I am a similar type of steel, though I won't divulge the differences). Apologising for my second in command's rather unintelligent decision, I inform him that he could have merely appealed to me. Due to the misdemeanor of destroying the Steel Castle, I do not reinstate him, but rather offer him the position of Betrayer - my own personal assassin/spy, dedicated to rooting out traitors within and without the Steel Empire and dealing with them. Not technically part of the hierarchy, his authority equals Steel Ersatz Man. Do you accept, Steel-Fyre?

In addition, I shield all major personell within the castle. And, gently remove the particles of the Cure to the (Newly-Named) Steel Virus from Zack's body. He doesn't even notice.

bugfartboy

I accept and apologize for the incident. Power has to go somewhere. I decide to right the wrong and reinstate the castle of living steel to it's former glory. I then add a few perks, including but not limited to regenerative properties (meaning that it will regrow any harm done to it)

Steelfist

Exellent. Your first task will be to deal with Zackirus. Due to his obvious attempt to eliminate our leverage over him, he must be punished. Do not kill him, but make him remember that treachery of this kind is frowned upon. Feel free to infect him with the parasite.

After that, your time is your own. Take any action you see fit to preserve the Steel Empire, and alert me if there is something big happening.

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

>:D Heh heh heh. Following the orders of Steelfist, I decode to pay Zack a little visit. Having turned down his offer of maple syrup, I set loose a bit of my essence upon Canada, a bit of Fyer that quenchable by me only. After my bit of Fyer has destroyed about half of Canada, I recall it into myself and hit Zack with a specially prepared blight, a bit of Fyer to the soul that will not kill or destroy him, but merely put him in extreme pain until I decide to call of the Fyer. Which I may forget to do. Oops! >:-)

Zackirus

Why are you guys getting mad at me? What did I do? I just took the cure. I'm still part of the Steel Empire! I don't know what I did!

- Lord Canada