News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaseke

The "second" one o.O Althought I didn't explain it that well at that time. And of course I have my own universe. Always had. I'm a newcomer, but that doesen't mean I can't play this game. Sorry ;)
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

bugfartboy

I didn't see any form of universe. Unless you mean this:
Quote from: Kivatti on February 11, 2010, 09:58:25 AM
I take out a vacoom cleaner and "clean" up the hill. Then I take the hill and move it into a tree. After all this I make a theme park on it, which is named "Dead Cow Zoo"(c).
And that doesn't cover a universe. But fine. I'll play by your rules just this once. I decide that a Kivatti only universe is a very bad place and amend the natural laws governing that universe from the outside until anyone can enter (I'm powerful enough that universal laws don't hinder me at all). Then I repeat the process from the following quote.

Quote from: Fyer on January 30, 2011, 08:38:41 AM
Wanting to stretch out my muscles and ("Oh my gosh! What the fudge! How did you get that much power!?!?!") powers, I pick up and crush Kivatti's atom duplicator thingy from the safety of the castle (that's how good I am). I then have the five torches that burn with Fyer instead of normal fire release the Fyer that they contain and form a perfect sphere around the castle, to prevent any more bugs. Then I summon several of my men from the nearest star and have them have their avatars (Energy in physical form commanded by one of my men. Don't try stealing them. They dissipate if their master releases them willingly but go on a wild rampage to destroy the one who killed or forced their master to release them unwillingly their master is is killed or forced to release them unwillingly, which is unlikely seeing as the reflecton shields bounce back any harm done to those inside back upon the one who inflicted it in the first place) encircle Kivatti's base with no stated defenses and prevent any form of escape. I then warp myself into Kivatti's base and hit Kivatti with a blight similar to the one Zack has but burns on the outside as well as the soul as punishment. However, like Zack's, the Fyer cannot be extinguished by any means and can be told to kill you (by me) when necessary. So don't try anything stupid again. >:-) Lord Fyer, the Inquisitor strikes again!!!! Mwahahahaha!

Kaseke

QuoteIt's hard to break into another universe, even thought being able to teleport, so they actually stayed where they were for 2 minutes and started to kill your soldiers.

I meant that. And I said... no kind of energy can break in. You know... mass is energy, movement is energy, everything is actually energy. You cannot enter even with your power.

bugfartboy

Who ever said it broke in? Not me. I just said that my power altered the laws governing your universe. I'm also skillful enough that I didn't use any energy from the outside. I influenced the energy that was already inside and used it to alter your universe.

Kaseke

And what if I say you're not powerful enought?

bugfartboy

You'd be making a hopeless hope. I have te power to completely DEVESTATE your measly little universe. Steelfist is even more powerful. So I think I can alter universal laws.

Steelfist

Kivatti, maybe you've been away to long. We've been building power for quite some time.

And, in case you don't know, it really isn't that hard to break through to another universe in this thread.

Duskling

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but, as you may or may not know, Tier 1 races have excellent SlipSpace navigation, meaning we can accurately travel between galaxies within minutes, meaning we can get to your universe within hours. Also, because you are proving a bit stubborn in just assimilating into the Steel Empire, we bombard your universe with the Steel Virus before sending our men down to crush your little resistance, we are now waiting outside whatever point you are stationed at, and we will wait for a month, so you will die very certainly unless you join us.

Steelfist

bugfartboy

I thought it was my job to keep the balance of power in our favor?

Steelfist

Initiative is always good. If you wish Duskling to desist, you can order him to do so.

bugfartboy

Alright Duskie. Unless I don't get to it within twelve hours of the hill's stealing or balance of power beig shifted, stand down.

Duskling

I don't understand, should I or shouldn't I cease fire?

bugfartboy

Don't do anything unless I don't get a chance to handle the problem within twelve hours. That's all it means.

Duskling

Yes, Lord Fyer the Inquisitor.