News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Still, I think that your gas would take some time to completely corrode everything, giving my computer milliseconds to send information to the mounties in the future.

But I don't want to fight anymore, whether you killed me, or Steelfist, I am still dead...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Ertxiem

Mmmm... you seem to be all under some unrealistic stream of thought (says the dead cow!).

I go near your bed and shout: WAKE UP!
You all wake up of that silly dream with mechanic armours and all that stuff that don't exist.
I walk away and claim: My Hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

I butcher the dead cow and make dead meat, which I feed to my hounds. My Hill.

ArtDrake

I claim the Hill.

My Hounds!

Duskling

I tell Smithers to release the hounds... which backfires horribly, and I barely escape with my health intact, as they are your hounds.

Steelfist

I really hate those 'it was a dream' posts.

I can't even be bothered to post.

Thanks a lot, Ert.

Ertxiem

Quote from: Steelfist on March 11, 2011, 11:49:59 AM
I really hate those 'it was a dream' posts.

I can't even be bothered to post.

Thanks a lot, Ert.

C'mon, it was God-mode all over the place!

The hounds, sitting in the top of the hill, puke all the rotten meat that was once my body and leave, searching for real food.
Since Duskling fled from the dogs, it's just me on top of the hill, still dead, chewed and with puke all over the place.
Nevertheless,
My hill!
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Steelfist

I wake up from this dream, and it turns out into the 'dream' we were having before (Ert posted the 'wake up' thing) is actually reality, and I burn Ert in his sleep.

My Hill, since you're asleep. Not defending it, though.

ArtDrake

I cross-breed the hounds with Maine Coon cats. I get more Maine Coon cats. Go figure.

My Hounds... ! Or cats.... !

Duskling

I smack Demon Duck over the head with a pipe while he was watching his dogs eat, my... Hill, right?

Ertxiem

While the dogs eat your hill (he he he, we can misread, right?), my dead body gets eaten again. Later on, it goes out on the other side (of the dog), together with the hill. So, my hill. :P Disgusting!
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Deagonx

I nuke your hill, because of how gross it is.

go to the beach, and make my own hill.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

bugfartboy

I fart in the water and a giant stinkcloud arises and sticks to the hill. You choke and drown yourself in the ocean, attempting to escape the smell. The cloud then becomes tangible and increases in stinkyness each passing second. I bet you all wish you were farting bugboys. We're immune to poison, gas, and most other things.

My (Stinkin) Hill!

Duskling

I get a gas mask and take the Hill while Buggy isn't looking.

bugfartboy

I tell a bunch of scientists there's a Duskie bird flying around and take the hill whil Duskie-poo is evading the scientists.

My hill!