General > Forum Games

King of the hill

<< < (329/329)

Zackirus:
And thus, in a true Zackirus fashion, I, as SteelFist is busy dealing with the tortoise, sneak up and collect a single sample of one of the "Hill Particles" and retreat to my home in Canada, happily drinking and offering my maple syrup once I return.

Ertxiem:
I also drink maple syrup with you.
Cheers!

ArtDrake:
I scour Europe for years with a hill-detector/vacuum, and manage to claim over a thousand times the amount of Hill you have, Steelfist, for myself. My hill.

bugfartboy:
Because I carried the hill for so long on my tortoise body, I retained a faint impression of how the various particles of the hill felt. Using my limited skills at particle manipulation, I begin calling the particles to me from afar. I gather them and shape them around my consciousness into the form of a humanoid. Eventually, I sneak enough particles of the hill away that I own 51% of it. From there, I set my hill-particle body adrift on a safe path through deep space. My Hill Majority!

ArtDrake:
I alter the Higgs field around the portion of the Hill I snatch from the absent Steelfist to give the Hill particles I own more mass, thus making my hill portion the majority.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version