News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

My Holy Vampire goes through a cleansing ritual, killing it and its host. But it reincarnates. I take over secure location.

bugfartboy

My wraith slashes the vampire on the chest just before the vampire dies. In it's weakened form, it floats away and takes over a small cockroach and escapes, while you think it's dead. It returns to me and rejoins my body to recouperate from the cleansing ritual and the short while that it was without a host. I go out and burn the holy vampire and claim the hill.

ArtDrake

Thanks for getting rid of the slain body. That could have been an emotionally troubling experience to see one's own body.

My Holy Vampire just doesn't tend to die much, ya know? So he donates the ashes to the Society of Innocent Bystanders that Get Turned Into Vampire-Phoenices, and then he tells the Jewish Paladin to go do an exorcism on you. Don't worry, you'll be fine; it's only a small demon possession.

bugfartboy

But that's where your wrong. It isn't a demon possession. I created it. The wraith is a small part of my soul. A parasitic part of my soul. And I meant I burned your reicarnated holy vampire.

ArtDrake

And I told you that he doesn't die very easily. Didn't I say I gave him a fireman's suit to prevent burning at the stake and other such fiery ends?

The Jewish Paladin doesn't know that. He exorcises it anyway.

bugfartboy

But because it isn't a demon, it remains with me until I slash the paladin on the arm as he leaves, creating a small cut in his flesh. I take command. I then use him to defend the hill that is still mine.

ArtDrake

It doesn't have to be a demon to be exorcised. It can be anything from the spirit of a bugfartboy to a greater ghost. Scram.

bugfartboy

I wait 7 years and my soul regenerates and the wraith is reborn but with a direct tie to me. I steal the Jewish Paladin and cause it to commit suicide. I then send the wraith out at the Holy Vampire. Because it has a direct tie to me, it no longer needs a host body to survive and can last indefinitely. I take the holy vampire and feed off of it's half life energy. I then use that energy to move the hill to a secure location. I then grow yet another wraith as a backup.

ArtDrake

I set up a no undead zone around the hill, remember? My vampire is safe, my Paladin is reborn, and the no undead zone stays up. My hill.

bugfartboy

But it isn't undead. My hill. And I didn't have the vampire move the hill. I used the vampires energy to move the hill.

ArtDrake

The wraith is a cop-out. Anyway, in seven years, I figured out how not to ever have an open wound; wear armor fused to my skin.

bugfartboy

But nothing is impenetrable. And due to the direct link to me the wraith has, it has enough energy to enter a body without needing some of their lifeblood first. My hill.

ArtDrake

See; that's what I mean by cop-out. I didn't use my vampire to beat the invincible army; I used a dental plan. I realized that vampires just won't help in that scenario. I steal the hill from under your nose.

bugfartboy

I jerk on the invisible, unbreakable string attached to the hill and yank it from your unsuspecting hands. My Hill!

ArtDrake

I meet the invisible, unbreakable string with my undullable, unstoppable scissors. Who wins? No one. But I still get the Hill.