News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

I jump 80 feet off the ground, push you off, and watch you go boing.

Then, I hire a sentient potato to be my personal guard.

bugfartboy

I mash the potato and take the hill. I then put a solid sphere of corrosive masmia to prevent unauthorized access to the hill. Then I put slave collars on many powerful Shadow Guardians and use them to defend the outside and interior of the sphere.

ArtDrake

I get a press pass, pass through the corrosive masmia, because masmia is actually a Singaporian first name, and I shoot Masmia in the face and don't let her corrode me. Then, I eat my mashed potato, and kick you off the hill. Then, I trap you in a soul-trapping cube, and I said "

Let the dimensions of this cube be 3 meters to a side, and all the sides be equal" and it was good. Then I said "Let there be a force exuded from the center of the cube" and it was so. Then, I said "Let the force applied to any object within the cube be inversely proportionate to the radial distance from the center of its gravity divided by the total distance to the edge of the cube, and let the force be an attractive one, such that there is no escape by anything but light; let the time within short radial distances quicken proportionately to the side of the cube divided by the cube root of 4/3 pi over the length of any given side, with respect to the radius in that given direction, such that while the cube is extrinsically as such, is internally a sphere, and let the rule of conservation of momentum apply within this cube, such that if something were to attempt to encroach the boundaries of the cube with improbability, half of their mass would move in the opposite direction as used by the relocated object to attain location in the center of the cube, such that it anyone were to try funny business like that, they would be scientifically irrevocably be torn in half." This said, I had created the containment cube.

Sucks for you.

bugfartboy

But then God said, "Let man not share in the Glory of God, for he is unclean. Therefore, let Bugfartboy be released and Duckling imprisioned for 50 posts." And it was good. My hill.

ArtDrake

What does God have to do with this? I just created the containment cube, and sucks for you. Deal with it. I deny your all-too-literal God modding.

bugfartboy

But you never claimed the hill. And guess what? You left the hill with me. Sucks for you.

TheWanderingShadow

I don't think I can argue with God, but I can ignore Duckling's scientific explanations, free Bugfartboy from the containment cube, and kick him off the hill. Then I release a bunch of mechanical guard dogs to patrol the area around my hill.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

I grab TWS and put him in the containment cube. Then I grab the hill, use my shrink ray to reduce it to keychain size, and walk off. My hill. Truce TWS?

TheWanderingShadow

Depends on whether you'll let me out of the containment cube. :P

bugfartboy

If you agree, yep. If not, expect to be in there for a looooonnnngggg time.

ArtDrake

How exactly did you get Buggy out of the cube in the first place, hmmm?

bugfartboy

TheWanderingShadow

I agree. Now get me out of here.

bugfartboy

Truce accepted. And by ways unknown to man or duck, I free TWS and use the same methods to put Duckling in the cube. In his absence, we take the hill.

ArtDrake

Women? Cats? Tell me exactly how people keep getting moved in and out of my containment cube!!!

It is both impermeable and impenetrable. From now on, explicitly say how you got out. I turn myself into light, curse for not having thought of the fact that the geodesics would be warped too, and thus impermeable by light as well, making the cube basically a mirror, and VERY well camoflauged. I turn back, and create a plant and an anti-plant, out of which the plant is sucked in, and the anti-plant is not, because of conservation of momentum. Then, I say

let the dimensions of this cube be altered, such that the exterior of the cube be of finite space, and let the interior be infinite, and let there be, during the duration of this swap, a positive and negative version of the universe created, out of which only one can remain outside of the cube, and the anti-universe is now inside the cube, and annihilates the universe.

Fortunately, there's another one inside the cube. However, I didn't make an anti-Buggy or WS, so you guys are stuck outside the containment cube. ahahahaha. Now I also install a perimeter guard existing solely on the perimeter of the cube, such that imaginary force is applied to it, and does not move to an extent we can see in the real universe. It wavers back and forth in the 4th dimension according to a sine wave with respect to time. Anyway, the perimeter guard means you have to explain yourself every time you cross the containment cube.

My hill.