News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

I take away their omnipotence, so that the next person that comes along can actually try to get the the Hill.

Steelfist

How?

OK. I restore their omnipotence.

Steel Ersatz Man

(You don't have to)

I walk up to the hill and, since nobody would suspect someone who hasn't been on this thread for 30 pages, I can basically take the hill before it's too late to stop me.

P.S. Mwuahaha!   :-*
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

ArtDrake

@Steelfist: with a handy, dandy, omnipotence-removal aerosol spray you can get at a Wal-Mart near you!

Steelfist

Damn. I forgot about that aerosol . . .

The ninjas then kill both you and Ersatz Man. My Hill.

ArtDrake

If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

Oh, well. I guess I may just have to possess one of your ninjas and wreak a little bit of havoc on your ninja group. Since I am skilled in the Jedi arts (I just finished watching Episode II), my ninja that I possess uses the force. That's my explanation.

Then, I send a photon torpedo into your hill-bunker, via a small thermal exhaust port 2 centimetres wide. I think you may or may not know what happens. And I'm pretty sure that you did the Grand Moff Tarkin thing.

Now I have charred hill bits that will reform into a hill in a post or two, after I infuse it with phoenix essence. (I wish torugo would come back. If he just changed his name, I will feel like an idiot)

And it's guarded with Geonosians. With those green orb flinger things that show up once in Episode II.

Steelfist

Okay. Knew what you were talking about until the very end. Nonetheless, Star Wars it is, my friend . . .

I train in the arts of the sith (I wasn't near the Hill). Become the best there is, has been, or ever will be. I take control ofthe Star Forge. Retrain the ninjas, who deal with these Geonosians. I defeat you in single combat. I rebuild the Hill, shuttle it into a space station, which is guarded by a limitless fleet. I go into hiding again. The ninjas guard the Hill, are totally loyal and almost invincible. The Hill is also guarded by hordes of well trained sith apprentices. And a guard dog, Chiztkoi, and his 'handler', the supersoldier, Volkov. Who are both totally loyal to me.

bugfartboy

I am Starkiller. Steelfist is arrogant. I am truly the most powerful. Play The Force Unleashed I and II. I sneak behind your fleet to your space station. Then I overcome your Sith Guards using my lightsabers. Then I use an unstoppable Jedi mind trick on your ninjas, making them hack each other to little bits. And then I Force Push your guard dog an his handler into deep space by pushing them into an escape pod that we all know your station has. But not until after I leave only the launch key. Nothing else works. I then behead you double lightsaber style and Launch the hill into a space pod that I also share with it. I leave a holographic hill and Steelfist in my wake and flee to a galaxy far far away. And more specifically, the planet know as Earth. I then decide to join Zack and his 1% of the hill in Canada and offer to share. Truce, Zack?

My hill!

Steelfist

Nope - sorry. Pease read my post properly.

You can't sneak past the fleet.

I wasn't there.

bugfartboy

Acually sneaking past it is quite simple. I merely arrive under the guise of a supply ship pilot.

Zackirus

Well, Buggy I accept your Truce (as a NAP not as an alliance) and pour the maple syrup in the glass opposite to mine. I then pull out the chair and wait for you to come.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Fine.

I activate a Dr Device on the Earth, destroying you, the planet and the Hill.

I rebuilt the Hill. Rebuilt defenses. The ninjas are also Sith. With lightsaber daggers. And totally loyal. My Hill.

cyso

Dr. Device, huh?
I hire Ender, Bean, Dink, Crazy Tom, Hot Soup, and the rest of Ender's commanders to neutralize your defenses and hold the hill.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Steelfist

Son of a *****!

Nonetheless. My fleet is LIMITLESS. Not even Ender (Or Bean, if you believe Ender's Shadow) can beat that. Still my Hill.

Off topic - It's a very good series of books, isn't it?

cyso

Unfortunately, I can't find the rest of the books in the series. But, from what I read so far, they are pretty good. I distract you with the newest Olson Scott Card book, and take over your fleet for you.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?