General > Forum Games

King of the hill

<< < (188/329) > >>

ArtDrake:
If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

Oh, well. I guess I may just have to possess one of your ninjas and wreak a little bit of havoc on your ninja group. Since I am skilled in the Jedi arts (I just finished watching Episode II), my ninja that I possess uses the force. That's my explanation.

Then, I send a photon torpedo into your hill-bunker, via a small thermal exhaust port 2 centimetres wide. I think you may or may not know what happens. And I'm pretty sure that you did the Grand Moff Tarkin thing.

Now I have charred hill bits that will reform into a hill in a post or two, after I infuse it with phoenix essence. (I wish torugo would come back. If he just changed his name, I will feel like an idiot)

And it's guarded with Geonosians. With those green orb flinger things that show up once in Episode II.

Steelfist:
Okay. Knew what you were talking about until the very end. Nonetheless, Star Wars it is, my friend . . .

I train in the arts of the sith (I wasn't near the Hill). Become the best there is, has been, or ever will be. I take control ofthe Star Forge. Retrain the ninjas, who deal with these Geonosians. I defeat you in single combat. I rebuild the Hill, shuttle it into a space station, which is guarded by a limitless fleet. I go into hiding again. The ninjas guard the Hill, are totally loyal and almost invincible. The Hill is also guarded by hordes of well trained sith apprentices. And a guard dog, Chiztkoi, and his 'handler', the supersoldier, Volkov. Who are both totally loyal to me.

bugfartboy:
I am Starkiller. Steelfist is arrogant. I am truly the most powerful. Play The Force Unleashed I and II. I sneak behind your fleet to your space station. Then I overcome your Sith Guards using my lightsabers. Then I use an unstoppable Jedi mind trick on your ninjas, making them hack each other to little bits. And then I Force Push your guard dog an his handler into deep space by pushing them into an escape pod that we all know your station has. But not until after I leave only the launch key. Nothing else works. I then behead you double lightsaber style and Launch the hill into a space pod that I also share with it. I leave a holographic hill and Steelfist in my wake and flee to a galaxy far far away. And more specifically, the planet know as Earth. I then decide to join Zack and his 1% of the hill in Canada and offer to share. Truce, Zack?

My hill!

Steelfist:
Nope - sorry. Pease read my post properly.

You can't sneak past the fleet.

I wasn't there.

bugfartboy:
Acually sneaking past it is quite simple. I merely arrive under the guise of a supply ship pilot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version