News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pruneman

i kill your ninjas and take

MY HILL :P
pruneman is awesome!!!!!!!!!

algebra15

You couldn't take Your Hill because you didn't have a hill. The Hill is still mine.

I technicalities
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

pruneman

while you are sleeping i steal your hill so now it is

algebra15

I never fell asleep. You fail.

pruneman

ok then i shoot you

algebra15

I never got shot in the first place. Still my hill. You're going to have to try harder than that. Remember, I ninja'd the hill back.

Steelfist

I become liquid, cover the Hill, cover you in liquid steel, then go down your throat. I turn solid again, and rip you apart from the inside. Our hill.

algebra15

Steelfist is banned for describing excessively gory scenes.

My Hill.

Steelfist

You can't ban me, and anyway, please explain HOW YOU ARE ALIVE?

Oh, and, My Hill.

The Holy namelesskitty

I supercool you and any defenses either of you might have and then smash you with a hammer. my hill.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Cypher

I snipe you. Our hill.

Dorgon 5000

I use a cryo cross attack on all of you. The hill is mine.

Steelfist

I turn change shape, shattering the ice, and stab you. I then thaw Cypher. Our hill.

Zackirus

Little does everyone know, that everyone (except for myself) is a virtual reality game. You all think it is real and there is no way to get out of the program. I simply turn off the monitor showing what all of you are doing and go back to my house which is on the hill and enjoy some nice good old maple syrup. No to arouse suspicion though, I create a character of myself (without putting myself in the game) and put him into the game where he shoots Steelfist and Cypher into outer space and claims the hill in the name of Canada.

My Hill!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Cypher

One of my contacts/subordinates( the're my greatest resource!) sees this because I told him to spy on you before, and so while you're not looking he extracts me and Steelfist from The Matrix. We then return to the hill, and I form a sword from my regenerative diamond armor. I then stealthily stab you in the heart when you looked away, then I retracted the blade and heroicaly pushed you off the hill with my foot.

Our hill. ;)