News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Well done. I'll get my revenge... don't you worry... :-*

bugfartboy

I proceed to capture the Dusklings ghost attempting to come back into an invincible bottle which I then cover in an invincible glue and teleport to the center of the earth. My hill forever.

Steelfist

Our Hill, even? Alliance accepted, if Cypher agrees. Until then, let us simply act as if allied.

I must clarify a point here; I am steel all the time. I can still control steel, even in liquid form, so my melted steel fist would pool around your feet, burning them and then solidifying, sticking you to the floor. And, as steel, I am extremely resistant, if not immune, to all drugs. But, anyway;

OUR HILL!

bugfartboy

Duskling is trapped in a bottle in the center of the earth. Remember? Like a genie in a lamp. Only it's a half formed ghost. And the bottle can't be opened or destroyed.

Steelfist

I know; I was just pointing out hat was wrong with his post.

bugfartboy

To further protect the hill, I use my ghost powers to begin compressing space itself and removing it to create nothingness (which can only be destroyed/manipulated by it's creator) and build a big bubble to protect the hill. Our hill of invincibility.

Cypher

Welcome to the Alliance, Buggy ;).

bugfartboy

Yay!!! If you didn't know, the hill is in an invincible bubble that I can make holes in. And duskling is a half-ghost stuck in the center of the earth in an unbreakable, unmeltable, and un-openable bottle.

Nameless

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) :) ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D >:( >:( :( :( :o :o 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :P :P :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-* :-* :'( :'( :) :) ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D >:( >:( :( :( :o :o 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :P :P :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-* :'( :'( :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :o :o :o 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :) :'( :-* :-\ :-\ :-* :-\ :-* :-\ :-* :-\ :-\ Suddenly everything happens too fast! Due to the unstable anti matter used to create the bubble over the hill, you've opened a portal to the dimension of dead souls! I, having died long ago, spent my time there building a legion of the strongest warriors in all time and space! MY RANKS POUR THROUGH ANNIHILATING ALL IN OUR WAY, WE SLIP THE HILL AWAY FROM YOUR GRASPS AND TAKE IT TO THE COURT OF MY STRONGHOLD, WHICH ONLY ALLOWS THOSE WHO ARE OF PURE HEART TO ENTER! KNOWING BEFORE THAT NO ONE IN THE REALM OF MY KINGDOM WAS PURE ENOUGH TO ENTER, I PULL THE HILL USING MY BARE HANDS TO MY THRONE, WHERE I NOW SIT GUARDED BY MY ARMY ON THE EXTERIOR OF MY CASTLE, AND LAUGH AT THE UNEXPECTED CAPTURING OF

MY NEW HILL!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Steelfist

I laugh at your warriors attempts to kill me; their swords shatter upon my body, which is steel so dense it is actually harder than diamond. I envelop the others with a steel bubble, with plenty of air. We left the hill after you pulled us, with the Hill, into your realm and I ignore your troops, as they cannot harm me, and enter your stronghold through a technicality; my heart is pure steel, and therefore technically pure. I then focus some of the mystical powers that I learned some time ago, using them to eradicate your spirit entirely. I then use the powers to destroy the Hill.

We leave the realm, and I form myself into the Hill. Our Hill.

MikeW781

I teleport to the center of the earth, and open Dusks bottle. I then offer him an alliance. Assuming he accepts, we band together our armies, equip them all with Steel-away (completely eradicates all steel) and Dusks sleep drug. We invade and conquer. After cuasing you all to fall asleep (except Steelfist) we wake your troops, offer them the choice to join us, and kill all who refuse. We then use my vast wealth, gained through grinding at the Deeper Downs, to enlist all of worlds armed forces.
Our Hill!
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

I, seeing you coming, escape with the others. As I am actually the hill, this means we still possess the hill. Before anyone uses Steel-away, I would like an explanation to how it works. And how you survived teleporting to the centre of the earth.

Meanwhile; Our Hill.

MikeW781

Steel-away uses a chemical that makes Steel vanish. I don't know how it works, and i really don't think most of the stuff we post here is scientifically accurate....
Also, I got to the center of the earth the same way buggy did.

Steelfist

Interesting. In that case, I edit the molecular structure of the steel that makes up me slightly, so it no longer is vanished by steel-away.

MikeW781

Steel-away has been tested to work on all steel. Sorry, you'll need a better defense than "Nothing hurts me, Im steel" now.  :P
We invade the hill using the plan i posted a few posts ago:
Quote from: MikeW781 on August 16, 2010, 10:44:04 AM
I teleport to the center of the earth, and open Dusks bottle. I then offer him an alliance. Assuming he accepts, we band together our armies, equip them all with Steel-away (completely eradicates all steel) and Dusks sleep drug. We invade and conquer. After cuasing you all to fall asleep (except Steelfist) we wake your troops, offer them the choice to join us, and kill all who refuse. We then use my vast wealth, gained through grinding at the Deeper Downs, to enlist all of worlds armed forces.
Our Hill!