News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

If I may point out... The antimatter is completely under my control. Any disturbance would be felt and corrected by me. The bottle dusk is in is made of the same antimatter as the bubble, thus unopenable. And I am actually a Trancended Being, thus capable of bending and altering time, space, and ultimately, reality. This means:

OUR HILL

Mopman

I come back to the site after having been away for a long time, and with the skills learned on my journey, I sue you for being a god and, through many legal channels, successfully approve the making of a special acid that eats steel and anything/one with steel in their name. I then go to a quiet part of the universe, lightyears from all of this and make a new hill.
I am back and I have the HILL
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

bugfartboy

I am not a god but rather an extremely powerful immortal and invincible being capable of bending reality in such extreme amounts that it defies comprehension. I use that power to destroy your hill and prevent all other hills from being built. I also shrink the hill so that it fits around my neck as an ornament which I fix to my person so that it can never be stolen or destroyed. MY HILL. Or should I say: OUR HILL!!!

MikeW781

I am also a Trancended being, and am not affected by your manipulation or anitmatter. Since my plan had worked, it is me and Dusks hill.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

I am the Head Trancended Being. I am also the Trancended Being of control meaning I can influence mortals and Immortals alike. As head I can strip away Transendent Powers and bestow then upon others of my choice. I take your power and give it to Steelfist and take your immortality away to Cypher. And I do this on the charges of attempting to usurp my power. Our Hill.

Mopman

Ah, but my lawsuit was on the charges of God modding(I think thats the term), an offense in all sectors. Also, you are committing blasphemy by making yourself appear more powerful than the creator, so you are being charged with blasphemy and dereliction of duty as well, so called high priest.
Also also, while he is distracted with all of these lawsuits, Duskling can escape. Alliance?
Our(hopefully)Hill

bugfartboy

Duskling is unable to escape for he is in a bottle under my control. Craig the almighty is greater than me... I was not claiming Godhood. Our Hill.

Mopman

I then decide to take a slower approach. I slowly corrupt the world, a transcendent beings worst nightmare, because if nobody even acknowledges your existence, then how can you exist? As you fade away, I make what I call a miniature mountain. The exact dimensions of a hill, only under another name.
My Hill

bugfartboy

You were only dreaming. I then destroyed you for thinking of attempting to usurp me after stripping you of your power. Our Hill.

Mopman

So you stripped of the ability to sue you? Uncalled for. I work some smooth talk in my death and managed to get the guy who regulates inter-dimensional travel to agree to allow the devil from the Spooks Apprentice series(who, indecently, I also managed to get on my side) to cross over to this dimension. He is now going after you. You are locked in an epic battle with him, and lose track of your hill necklace. I hired a theif to steal it. I then take it to the dimension I know best: Literature. Oh, and you can't say "you were dreaming" twice.
MY HILL

bugfartboy

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 17, 2010, 06:52:47 PM
I am not a god but rather an extremely powerful immortal and invincible being capable of bending reality in such extreme amounts that it defies comprehension. I use that power to destroy your hill and prevent all other hills from being built. I also shrink the hill so that it fits around my neck as an ornament which I fix to my person so that it can never be stolen or destroyed. MY HILL. Or should I say: OUR HILL!!!
Please note the "Cannot be stolen or destroyed". Our hill.

Mopman

In that case, same plan except I take an existing hill in the literature universe and make it the hill.
MY HILL

MikeW781

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 17, 2010, 08:35:49 PM
Quote from: bugfartboy on August 17, 2010, 06:52:47 PM
Please note the "Cannot be stolen or destroyed". Our hill.
Saying the hill cannot be stolen or destroyed ruins the game. The idea is to steal the hill; and their is no way to protect it perfectly. Unless you just say "nobody can steal it"
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Mopman

exactly, that is why I chose a new one. Alliance?

bugfartboy

There is a way to get the hill. You just need to think a little.
[spoiler]It says stolen or destroyed. It doesn't say it can't be given away.[/spoiler]