News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

I simply revert back to my ghost form and create an army of demonic spirits whom I then proceed to absorb into my being. I then steal the immortality from the remaining Trancendent Beings and absorb it into myself. Then I return the the dark and firey abyss and create another army to absorb. Thus making me the most powerful being in existance. Being ghost I am also invincible to physical attacks. I become King of the Dead and send forth a  pulse of bloodthirst spirits to destroy the remains of the remaining Trancesndent Beings and destroy them, capture their spirits, absorb their power, and break their will, making them lowly servants to myself. I then lift the hill out of time and space, and into the dark abyss where I hold my throne. My Hill.

Mopman

HA! you claimed you were the most powerful being in the universe! Now I sue you for blasphemy and dereliction of duty, as well as god-modding. Nobody is more powerful than Craig! I think I'll call you Lucifer now.
OUR HILL(because we didn't claim to be more powerful than Craig)
Quote from: bugfartboy on August 18, 2010, 04:56:17 PM
Thus making me the most powerful being in existance.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

bugfartboy

My hill because Craig didnt create me. I cant be Lucifer. I sue you for misuse of names.

MY HILL

Mopman

true, but you still claim to be
the most powerful being in existance.
Thus you are smited.
OUR HILL

bugfartboy

I correct myself and repent of being the most powerful being in the universe and become labeled as the 4 most powerful being. (Behind Craig, KZ, and Ert). And in my repentance Craig rewards me with the hill. I use my armies to wipe out you and your alliance to reclaim my own land. (Its still in the eternally dark abyss.) MY HILL

Mopman

I had filled the hill with atomic bomb. I blow them up and then make a new hill elsewhere.
OUR HILL

bugfartboy

I move the hill into the abyss and fixate it there for eternity. My hill.

Cypher

Mopman

Don't bother, he's in a self inflicted exile.
I take over the hill while he's gone and revamp it with 4010 era equipment.
OUR HILL

ArtDrake

I hire the A-Team and take over the hill.

My and namelesskitty's hill.

The Holy namelesskitty

I reinforce the hill with the entirity of the thieves guild who will kill anybody who is not allowed and comes near.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

And any assassins, whether on our side or not.

The Holy namelesskitty

Not to mention my ghost friends, I'm a ghost fire kitty remember

Mopman

I enroll in the theives guild, and over a very long period of time and after many successful missions, I am a high ranking member. I then use my influence to convince them to take you out, as they should not have an eternal ruler. They do, I take over the hill.
OUR HILL
(I then propose an alliance to take down bugfartboy when he comes back)

The Holy namelesskitty

I can't be taken out, I'm a ghost one would have to expel me or something like that.