News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

I gather the guardians and we enter the void.  Since the void contains the purest forms of our energy we easily remove you from existence leaving a lifeless voidsteel hill.  Our hill.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

As I am integral to the Void - Oh, what the hell? Read my last post; I'm not going to repeat why that wouldn't work!

Xemadus Echina

the guardians have control over the energies of the void so to put simply, if you are the void they control you.  They make you not exist anymore etc. etc. our hill.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

If I don't exist, then neither do they; The Void can't die if I live, I can't die if the Void lives. Since I could be considered a guardian; total control over the Void, I appeal to them. They have as much in common with me as they do with you, why would they follow you? Your guardian powers were removed earlier in KotH.

ArtDrake

Total Respawn Time: 10.3 seconds. The Demon Prince of Math (aka Nikolai Djarim) (That's me) is back!

I divide your spacetime function set by (1/0), thus making the Void small enough to hold in my hand, and you a single point. Due to the fact that time also shrunk along with space, you carry the same amount of energy, and no paradoxes form. Then I hire a glassblower to make a ball to put you and the Void in. You quickly die of radiation poisoning, liver failure, and quantum anomalies all at once. And cancer to boot. Because all these things are probability over time, and when time shrinks infinitely, everything of that nature happens at once. Including having a piano fall on you.

I then tap in to the infinite zero-point energy of the Void, compressed into a ball I can hold in my hand. On a normal scale, the energy is minimal. But since my zero-point energy machine is in the normal universe, not yours, the subjective change goes backwards, and the volume of Void in every cubic centimeter is infinite, rather than mearly zero. Infinite energy = an invincible Demon Prince of Math. I rule over the ball and the hill. I decide to live for a while inside a sphere 1 mile wide, containing me, the Void, and with an outer barrier that warps spacetime. Time shrinks and space grows, meaning that as you approach, the front half of your body is grossly oversized compared to your back, and forces you into a backwards arc, breaking your back, and aging you into oblivion. You then are stuck there until a piano materializes at your coordinates, and you are one with the piano. I'd hate to be you. Or your arm could, due to a quantum anomaly, be stuck on the Eiffel Tower. Eventually, you would become dust that settled on my sphere, or in China. Our hill.

Steelfist

I disagree with several mathematical points, there, but this isn't the place for that.

The Void is a separate plane of existence, therefore, you would have to be inside to shrink it. I corrupt you using the Void, making you a mind-less thrall. With no maths skills. Our Hill.

Duskling

I make myself part of the Pantheon, then I ask Lord Diabolous to "butcher the whole lot of you (humans)," which he does gladly. I then clone Diabolous and have Synderion as my prime strategist. My Hill.

Steelfist

Nope; it's inside the Void; you can't access it.

Duskling

Isn't the Void the land of Death? >:D You are all slaughtered by Death, and since he does like to have a fair game of King of the Hill, he sends the Hill back to Earth, where I claim it exactly as I did in my post above.

Steelfist

I AM the Void! I cannot die! And I AM the Hill! You could argue that the Void is the Hill, too.

The Holy namelesskitty

I appeal to the all holy Craig to make the hill in the livable world and have you stop cheating like that. When Craig complies I engulf the hill and move into an ethric parallel universe where only the dead exist then protect the hill with a curse which drives all beings of the flesh mad.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Steelfist

Oh, smart. I am the Hill, and I am not of the flesh. I kill you, and return to the Void. I leave the Hill in this world, setting near-invincible Voidsteel Minions to guard it. Along with your defences, Namelesskitty.

The Holy namelesskitty

luckily I'm not flesh and not killable (per se)
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Steelfist

Interesting; we appear to have an impasse. Neither can kill the other. Ah, well, since I am the Hill, I must possess it. I'll share it, though.

I offer truce; 50% for my alliance, and you can have the other half. This isn't an alliance, though.

MikeW781

Or we could have a rule against god-modding
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!