News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

Nobody would agree  :P

Relax; it's only King of the Hill!

Duskling

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 25, 2010, 08:27:29 PM
Or we could have a rule against god-modding
That would take the fun out of it, Mike! Besides, my "sleep serum" was as much god modding as anyone else here, and there were plenty more god mods throughout the game! Besides, there doesn't have to be a loophole, sooner or later, someone will make something up, the point of the game is to control the Hill for as long as possible anyway, then get it taken away, but it doesn't matter when!

bugfartboy

Steelfist

Uh, me. I have at least half.

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on August 26, 2010, 12:43:21 AM
Quote from: MikeW781 on August 25, 2010, 08:27:29 PM
Or we could have a rule against god-modding
That would take the fun out of it, Mike! Besides, my "sleep serum" was as much god modding as anyone else here, and there were plenty more god mods throughout the game! Besides, there doesn't have to be a loophole, sooner or later, someone will make something up, the point of the game is to control the Hill for as long as possible anyway, then get it taken away, but it doesn't matter when!
True
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Hmm, yes, quite.

Now, somebody take the Hill.

bugfartboy

(Are we still in alliance? Or did I kill that while you all were inactive?)

I accept your offer and take the hill. I then wonder what happened to the other part of the hill.

Steelfist

We can keep the alliance.

Okay, new Hill, people. It's unguarded, all powers are reset, and I am no longer the Hill.

I claim the Hill, and set up an army of robots around it. They are completely unhackable, and have enough power to destroy a country with a single laser blast. They can use blast, ranging all the way from hitting a butterfly at a thousand paces, and not damaging anything else, to tyhr aforementioned destruction of a country. I then go to a resort to relax.

ArtDrake

I pick them all off with sniper butterflies at 1001 paces. My Hill. Guarded with General D.E.M., and Lt. Ursula Chekhov. So don't even think about using Synderion and a ressurected Zafasiast, and that butchering one.

bugfartboy

I walk over, put everyone in a strangle hold, and claim the hill. Our hill.

ArtDrake

I give some people neck guards and Uzis. Your people are gone. Our hill.

Xemadus Echina

i surround the hill in an improbability sphere.  From now on everything that happens in and around the hill will instantly become erratic and uncontrollable nonsense.  The mere thought of becoming a chocolate chip cookie with tnt chips scares you all away.  MY HILL
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

ArtDrake

I get an improbability drive, which self activates if it encounters an improbability field. It's very improbable that, in an improbability field, one would remain probable, so I do. I pwn you by trampling on you with a pwny. My Hill. Improbablility field goes down. No-zombie zone goes up. Permanent.

bugfartboy

I am no longer undead, seeing as how the game was reset, and simply go in and take the hill. Again. Our hill.

ArtDrake

I thought I killed you! Whatever: I snipe you again, and take the hill back, and guard it with the fantastic four.