News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

I pour flouroantimonic acid on all of you and you armies and you all die. My hill!  :P

ArtDrake

Uh... no. That was Genghis Khan's hill. My hill doesn't have any armies on it. You must be mistaken.

bugfartboy

While Cypher distracts Duckling, I steal the hill. Our Hill.

ArtDrake

I steal the hill back, and put up a security system, complete with those cool laser beams that you can actually see.

bugfartboy

Using small diamonds, I refract and redirect each of your cool laser beams so that each one is pointing at the hill, melting it, and a create new one inside my mind. Our Hill.

ArtDrake

I replicate the movie "Inception", and plant the idea in your mind that you need to give me the hill.

bugfartboy

But you die in my mind and the real you dies and I carry a crops with me to protect menif yu ever return as a ghost, demon, or vampire. Still our hill.

ArtDrake

Excuse me..!!?!?! People don't die if they die in your mind! People wake up. I've woken up, and I'm ticked off.

Good thing crops don't hurt me. In fact, soybean crops even supply me with tofu. So there. And crosses don't help either. It's crucifixes. You ought to know better; go back and watch Dracula.

And I carry Darwin's head around with me to keep anything religious at bay.

My hill, after I kick some butt.

bugfartboy

I seek out the head of Medusa and use it's ability to turn people to stone against you. And don't say that it's religious. It's mythology. I then free Duskling from his bottle at the center if the earth under a prearranged agreement that every fifth post of mine can be a wish that he will grant. Our Hill. (We really did agree on wishes.)

Duskling

('T is true)

To start things off, as a token of my gratitude, I conceal Duckling in a giant block of glass. Our Hill.

bugfartboy

I sepend about $15 million on marble and encase the block of glass in a thick layer of it. Still our hill.

ArtDrake

It's really too bad that I have a mirror. And a flying horse. And then there's this dame Andromeda that I gotta save from this Poseidon-sent monster, so don't keep me. (Psst! I think this might be a rip-off of perseus)

About that glass... well you used calcium-26 in your glass, and it's radioactive. Radiation runs off the duck's back, so I'm not affected, but that marble is lookin' pretty unstable. I might need one solid blow from a ghost kitty, or 2 posts to gather my strength.

bugfartboy

Your still encased in a block of glass. You have no oxygen. You died.

ArtDrake

No... ducks can hold their breaths for at least 3 posts. Fortunately, the glass was weakened, and I only needed 2. Bam! I'm free. Whatcha gonna do about it?

And why was he in a bottle at the center of the earth?

bugfartboy

I put him there before the game was restarted. MWAHAHAHA!!!! And the marble is still there and you still suffocate. Our hill.