News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Quote from: God on December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM
Let there be freedom for the duck!

By this commandment (hey, it's not like any atheists are disputing it -- I am one), I am free. And contesting that fact are constesting God's will.

I kick you off the hill. And really, I didn't need any of that, because if you look back some posts, I say that the marble, too, is lookin' pretty unstable. Stop contesting things that have already happened.

bugfartboy

The quote was a fake and the world, enraged at your lieing duck self, locks you up in a bottle very very similar to the one used on Duskli- WAIT!!! It IS the same bottle used on Duskling!! I use the remaining Trancendent Being powers I have and move you, inside your unbreakable, unopenable, and unreachable bottle of course, to the center of the earth where Inmight someday release yo- oops. I forgot. I used up all my powers and Trancendent Beings were banned. But my power still works, for I am no longer a Trancendent Being. Merely one who once was one that has a remnant of power. Our Hill!!!

ArtDrake

I call on my Holy Lawyer (can go to neither heaven nor hell; see 'Holy Vampire') to sue you for a [spoiler=bad word][spoiler=no seriously][spoiler: Caution! HE double hockey-sticks here!][spoiler=Can't say I didn't warn ya]hell[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] of a lot of money for that, because of kidnapping criminal charges, violation of right to free speech on the part of the governement, as they didn't provide adequate protection from bugs, and for the same reason, freedom of religion. I open the jar with the Mighty Corkscrew of Helices, and free myself.

Epic fail. Anyway, what's with all this pre-emptive nonsense?

TheWanderingShadow

I, through various convoluted plans and several bribes, become Supreme Dictator of the area around the hill, and abolish all laws that keep me from amassing a gigantic army to plow over you and your lawyer. Then I do just that. My hill.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

I use my wraith form to take over TWS's body and mind. Our (Duskling and I's) Hill! And usig my every 5th Buggy Post Only Duskling Wishing Power, I wish that the next 3 attempts at stealing the hill were impossible.

TheWanderingShadow

With the power of the Corrupt a Wish Foundation, I automatically attempt to steal the hill 3 times, opening it up for others to try.

bugfartboy

But sadly your post only counted as 1. (sad trombone) Only one steal per post.

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

And double posting doesn't count. (Once again, Sad Trombone)

ArtDrake

Since I don't want to wait, I break the stupid wish thing, because you could just renew it, and wish-kill using a lawyer that finds a loophole.

bugfartboy

No. I can't renew it whenever I want. Only every five posts from me. And the wish won't be the same. Feeling useless, your lawyer quits. I take the hill from your shocked hands. Our Hill.

ArtDrake

Yes, but a hill-grab moratorium. Anyway, I decide to jump ahead to when the wish-power runs out, and claim the hill.

bugfartboy

It had already run out and you don't get the hill. Still our hill.

TheWanderingShadow

I stroll in and kick you off the hill, since you didn't seem to put up defenses of any kind. I put up 80-foot tall walls around the hill, with automatic turrets mounted on top of them.

bugfartboy

I rent out a digger and go under the wall to grab you and throw you off the wall. I then proceed to fill in the hole and use a hovering device to lift the hill 80 feet off the ground. Our hill.