News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

I dominate your mind, causing you to give me back my fleet andcommit suicide. My Hill.

PS. I'm still a sith.

Zackirus

Thankfully, the planet was destroyed in such a way that I was able to survive on a rock chunk and was thrown to mars where I cash land on the planet with my house and myself intact and I find a small oxygen reserve that creates oxygen. Because I can survive in such low temperatures, I hold out on the planet, making the food I need in my garden/1% hill, yelling, "I WILL GET MY REVENGE!"
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

I activate the secret alien technology that I have been collecting over the years under my house similar to the Dr. Device (Strong Force Field Dynamics) and escape the planet is less than three seconds. However due to my inexperience with the technology, my house and I go hurdling towards mars and the same scenario happens.    
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

I send a ship to offer an alliance. And rescue you, if you agree.

Hey, I'm not all bad. The Dr Device was aimed at Bugfartboy.

bugfartboy

I hire Gandorf to take you out. I then take the hill, reverse the destruction of Earth, using the 6-Post rule. I buy out Steelfist's limitless fleet and use them as harvesters of the maple syrup that Zack will need. I then join him on Earth and bask in the presence of the hill. Our hill.

ArtDrake

I thought the fleet were loyal. And the Earth destroyed...

bugfartboy

Read my post. And this is getting confusing with people wiping their posts.

Steelfist

I dominate bugfartboy's mind in spirit form. He signs control over the fleet to my TOTALLY LOYAL fleet commander. I retreat to the star forge and rebuild my body. I go into hiding. My Hill. Zack, the offer stands.

bugfartboy

I put a bounty on your head and after 3 days, you are brought to me alive. I then stare at you with a creepy simle on my face until you freak out and swear in the Ancient Language to forsake your fleet and to never use Dr. Device again. I use a similar method on Zack's asteroid until it freaks out and earth's destruction is reversed. I get another bottle of maple syrup and leave you with your 98% of the hill. I took a small 1% as well. Cheers!

Steelfist

Fortunately, I only swore in AN ancient language; Latin, to be precise. I then take counciling not to be freaked out by creepy smiles. I retire my fleet anyway, and hunt down bugfartboy. I kill you, and take your part of the Hill.

My Hill: 99%.

ArtDrake

You didn't put up a guard system that I'm aware of, so I put on a stealth system, and am very stealthy.

Then, I chloroform you, and stuff you in a closet, making sure you have no resources, like a RADIO. I can't really kill people when I think about it. And it doesn't do a darn bit of good in this game, or in real life. It just creates more problems for you than you started with.

Then, I get a loan to build a new Death Star, without a small, unshielded, thermal exhaust port 2 metres wide, with a direct line shot to the main reactor. That would have been stupid. I put clones on it. Then, the hill goes in there.

Zackirus

I agree to everyone alliances and happily take my 1% of my hill and house and move to an isolated earth like planet with only animals and live their in peace with my 1% hill. I crack out the maple syrup and a couple chairs and glasses for anyone who wants to take a break from the hill madness and just enjoy life. 

Duckling's Hill: 99%

My Hill: 1%

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

I create a Molecule Reassembler and use it to create a path for my 100% secure and unbreachable spaceship straight to the hill by rearranging the molecules in everything that gets in my way so that they become harmless gas and I pass right through them. I take a small 1% of the hill using the M.R. And leave the same way I came, destroying your Death Star's ability to destroy anything unless it crashes into that something it harms.

Ducky's Hill: 98%
Zack's Hill: 1%
My Hill: 1%

I also go and join Zac on his earth like planet and protect it from any harm using the MR to disassemble anything that tries to harm his planet or anything on it, making a true safe refuge.

ArtDrake

I destroy your Molecule reassembler with a VERY focused blast from my Republic Cruiser. The whole point of the refuge is that no one would dare attack it, right?

And that was just a little bit godmod right there. 100% secure and unbreachable spaceship?

After that, I ignore the "hil madness" for a bit, deep into the core of an icy moon called Europa. I set up a deflector shield that would deflect anything, spanning into multiple dimensions to prevent people from teleporting in. Also, I have an improbability drive that will (improbably) banish someone very far away if they look like a threat. I like my icy moon. Hot cocoa, anyone?

And Zack, I have to say that the whole refuge idea is a very good thing. If you're almost omnipotent, why fight for the hill? Why not just live in your dream house? I enjoy being able to say I fought in the Hill Wars, and I have 1.5% of the hill to show for it.

But because I like paradoxes, I set up Wi-Fi at my moon base, and play Telepath RPG for a while, unless I can get enough people for hearts.