News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

I set up a second control pad for the shield, and press the new "Destroy 1st control pad button. Now, I have the remote control, and I take possession of the shield, the Hill, and Cypher is in my captivity. The stronghold is now a prison.

My 1.5 percent of the Hill; I send the rest back to Ersatz Man, if there was any doubt he had it the whole time. But I still want 1.5% of the Hill, so we'll assume that Cypher took the Hill.

Back to the moonbase on Europa. Pip-pip cheerio! I then forge a giant steel net for the shield, to keep it from *mysteriously* floating away.

Erstaz Man, will there be vegetarian options?

Steelfist

Irritated, I teleport to Erzatz Man's location. Stabbing him repeatedly with my pointy steel arm, I take his part of the Hill, return him 2%, and heal him. Placing him within a simulation where he still has the majority of the Hill.

MY MAJORITY (62.5%) HILL!

By the way, I am prepared to accept peace, but Ersatz Man as my ruler? I think not.

I take control of a small orbiting space port and live off the profits. Where I place the Hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: Steelfist on December 16, 2010, 01:26:53 PM
Irritated, I teleport to Erzatz Man's location. Stabbing him repeatedly with my pointy steel arm, I take his part of the Hill, return him 2%, and heal him. Placing him within a simulation where he still has the majority of the Hill.

MY MAJORITY (62.5%) HILL!

By the way, I am prepared to accept peace, but Ersatz Man as my ruler? I think not.

I take control of a small orbiting space port and live off the profits. Where I place the Hill.

You think I hadn't planned for that?

When you arrived DEFENSE SYSTEMS ACTIVATE OBJECT WITH A POINT OF LOW SURFACE AREA, POTENTIAL HARM TO LEADER!

Then, you die and I give your part of the hill to Duckling. Look at that, it has its own garden, you can grow your own vegetables now.

BTW, of course there will be vegetarian options. Roast Potatoes with garlic spicing anyone?
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

As my death causes a paradox, having been immortal and invincible (Check back a few posts), you are destroyed, my death is reversed and I still have the Hill. My post reanimated! My Hill.

ArtDrake

Wait a sec. I'm getting a serious Deja Vu vibe here...

But anyway, gods can grant immortality, and they can take it away. With some hefty contributions to a temple of Hera, your immortality is lifted.

The omnipotence-removal spray also has a compound that removes invincibility, infinite fortitude, and ultimate power, so I use it on your steely self.

This all happened in the past with the help of a Time Hat, so your death is sadly real, Erstaz Man's mandate is authoritative, and I have my 1.5% milk. I mean Hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

Yay! It's two against one steelfist!

bugfartboy

How does an omnipotence removal spray remove immortality? I fail to see and logic in that. any logic in that. any logic in that. any logic in that. any logic in that. ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR!!!!! Emergency large hill portion self destruct activated! 3... 2... 1... All hill portions larger than 5% have now self destructed. Hill pieces scattered across universe. Largest piece size: 2.4% of original hill.

(Heh. You should keep your computer defragmented so it doesn't lag and eventually glitch to no end. Your welcome. I just settled a dispute.)

My hill:1%
Zack's hill:1%
Ducky's hill:1.5%

Steel Ersatz Man

Due to the fact that the hill is now destroyed, I go into Buggy's mainframe (since he's obviously a robot) and start a force reboot. Then, when you realise that just because you don't understand the logic doesn't mean it's not there. You reverse time with your robot powers then kill yourself for some reason.

My 62.5% of the hill.

P.S. From now on, should it be a tag team thing. Like, all the part owners of the hill vs all the non owners. Just a suggestion.

bugfartboy

Sadly, however, Ersatz Man was merely dreaming. Why else would he think me a robot? It was the forum speaking through me that destroyed all pieces of the hill larger than 5%. Not me. So I guess since you were dreaming, the hill is still scattered across the universe.

Chrono

I land on a piece that was blown away. 1%

EDIT: Grats on white cape Buggy
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Buggy, you really shouldn't do that. Exploding the Hill ruined Ersatz Man's idea of tag-team, since whomever wants Hill bits can grab some, and there would subsequently be no non-owners.

I then, to demonstrate the superiority of cooperation, reassemble the Hill with an armada of bots, and return it to Ersatz Man, claiming a .5% finder's fee.

My Hill: 2%
Erstaz Man's Hill: 61%
Chrono's Hill: 1%
Zaron's Hill: 1%
Zack's Hill: 1%
The Fist of Steel's Hill: 34%?

Chrono

Now then, to secure my tiny bit of hill.

I create my army of shock troopers, meaning they each get a taser! Disclaimer: Universal use. NOT a product specially made for shocking ducks.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

I appreciate the disclaimer, and am I really the only one that gets tazed around here?

Steel Ersatz Man

Just try and get us now Steelfist!  :P

Steelfist

I don't have to; I've gathered up the excess and now have the second largest piece; 34%. I go into hiding (You cannot find me! Nobody can!), and set a price on every other Hill owner's head. I also offer a reward in a part of the Hill (2%) for people to join my cause.