News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

As I said, I refuse to argue any more with a dictator in an unfair government. But my complaint still stands.

Steelfist

Okay. I doubt anyone will actually care.

Steel Ersatz Man

Want me to 'teach him a lesson,' Steelfist?  :-*
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Feel free to 'pound it in'.  ;)

Steel Ersatz Man

Notice to all partial hill owners:

Pum-Kin is now in hospital due to an 'accident' within his part of the hill. Please abide by all our rules. They are to ensure that these 'incidents' are kept at a minimum, thank you.

Chrono

Since my avatar is a steel-plated robot, I merge with Steelfist's army...

...and he (HK-47) was never heard from again.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Steelfist

I award Chrono with .5% of the Hill, and officially recognise him as the owner. I offer him position of Guard Captain, which simply entails keeping the peace in the less serious matters.

ArtDrake

Is anyone else getting scared by the Steel Cult?

Sure, it's not what you call it. But it will be. Oh, it will be. And soon, we'll all be subject to the whims of, and at the mercy of the Steel Cult, so prepare for the end, folks. How many do you know that have suvived untouched in direct opposition to the Fist of Steel?

I alter spacetime around my portion of the Hill. According to the masses of the Hill pieces not inside the spacetime warp, the speed of light will increase proportional to the square root of any proportional mass deficit, increasing the rate of time within the field, and INCREASING THE MASS of the Hill portion that I own, keeping my percentage of the Hill intact, as remain my shielding system as well.

Then, I set up a teleporter that can retrieve or send people to or from anywhere in the universe. That's how you get in or out. There is no remote control. I like my moon base. Fight amongst yourselves if you wish, but no one's devaluing my Hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

Long live the Cult Of Steel!  :-*

bugfartboy

Uh Ya. He already destroyed my city. And I wasn't even doing anything against the rules! All I was doing was building my defenses and increasing my power. Can you set up the same defenses around my hill portion for me? I am still ash. But soon. Oh so very soon...

Duskling

I have awakened from my 14 page hibernation, and have started setting up a small camp in the Saharan Desert with a few hired guns and a medium supply of turrets to guard the campsite. No move to the Hill yet.

WARNING: Unexpected alliance diplomats WILL be shot!

bugfartboy

Now, if Steelfist attacks Duskling we will know he is a power crazed tyrant who does what he will when he wills it.

Insead of destroying me when I reclaimed my power that Steelfist had stolen from me, he merely warped my existance until I became living fire. My defenses are still up as found inside the following quote.
Quote from: Fyer on December 28, 2010, 09:21:09 PM
I reach out and reclaim the energy that is rightfully mine from your diamond and use it to temporarily open a time-space rift to allow me to traverse back into time to warn myself of your plan. I then return to the present and find that I had moved the hill and the city to the middle of the largest and strongest sun in the universe. The city had been flourishing in it's new home and had created technology so advanced that I and my citizens become immortal. This new technology is also so advanced that any attempt to copy it without being one of my immortal citizens is so unsuccessful that those who attempt go insane and enter a coma so deep that no one but my people can bring them out of it. These people have also developed arcane powers that overwhelm yours and prevent any attempt to harm or alter them by any method. Using MY incredibly powerful arcane powers, I erect a one way arcane shield that prevents any outside arcane influence.
However, I modify my arcane shield so that it prevents all outside influence that is deemed unwelcome by me.

-Edit-
Please note that the list concerning those unwelcome currently includes Steelfist, Steel Ersatz Man, and Chrono.

Duskling

I send some of my men to take over a small research lab to help build better weaponry and sturdier defenses, still no move towards the Hill.

WARNING: Unexpected alliance diplomats WILL be shot!

Steel Ersatz Man

NOTICE: This is not an alliance diplomat.

You notice a man coming in a heavily armoured vehicle. He says he is a messenger (not ambassador) from the Steel Empire. He hands you a note then rides away.

You read the note, it says:

Dear Duskling

We have noticed your recent activities in expanding your empire. We shall warn you, if you show any hostile behaviour, we WILL retaliate accordingly. Enjoy your Empire!

From Steelfist and Co.

Duskling

I have read the note handed by the man in the war machine, and already started feeling that a war may come my way soon. Thus, I turn my pitiful little campsite into a fairly basic, but fully functional, base. I visit my research lab that was taken earlier, and order my engineers to create a body armor that can absorb as much damage as possible and can be mass produced on our current budget to give my loyal minions, which have been recruited by propaganda spread though the surrounding area. Weapons are now being researched as well. No move towards the Hill has been made.

WARNING: Unexpected alliance diplomats WILL be shot.