News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

Quote from: Fyer on January 01, 2011, 10:00:02 AM
Don't. Please. Someone may want the username that you created. And you'd have to get a new email too.

Don't worry about that. I haven't signed up for another account yet. Besides, who'd want "HK-47"?
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Duskling

Quote from: Chrono on January 01, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
Don't worry about that. I haven't signed up for another account yet. Besides, who'd want "HK-47"?
You can just change your username, you know.

bugfartboy

Ah, but I think he wants to be known as Chrono outside of KoTH, but HK-47 inside of KoTH.

Chrono

Yes, now you get the idea. ;D

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

I had understood the idea when you posted about it. I just don't think it's wise.

Steel Ersatz Man

On Behalf of Steelfist and the entire steel empire, I apologise for our recent aggressive action towards Fyer.

Because of this, the steel empire presents you with this gift basket containing various shampoos and produce.  :D

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

The apology is accepted. However, due to uncertain times and the fact that your gift of various shampoos and produce is un-needed, you may keep the basket and it's contents. But thankee for the apology and the thought.

ArtDrake

Quote from: Fyer on December 31, 2010, 04:19:33 PM
Uh Ya. He already destroyed my city. And I wasn't even doing anything against the rules! All I was doing was building my defenses and increasing my power. Can you set up the same defenses around my hill portion for me? I am still ash. But soon. Oh so very soon...

Sure thing.

Quote from: Duckling on December 12, 2010, 12:48:29 PM
I set up a deflector shield that would deflect anything, spanning into multiple dimensions to prevent people from teleporting in. Also, I have an improbability drive that will (improbably) banish someone very far away if they look like a threat.

Quote from: Duckling on December 31, 2010, 03:17:49 PM
I alter spacetime around Fyer's portion of the Hill. According to the masses of the Hill pieces not inside the spacetime warp, the speed of light will increase proportional to the square root of any proportional mass deficit, increasing the rate of time within the field, and INCREASING THE MASS of the Hill portion that he owns, keeping his percentage of the Hill intact, as remains his shielding system as well.

Then, I set up a teleporter that can retrieve or send people to or from anywhere in the universe. That's how you get in or out of his place. There is no remote control.

bugfartboy

Thank you! You can never be too safe. Especially nowadays.

ArtDrake

What the world needs is more good will in the form of gifts to everyone in the form of bricks, cinder blocks, defense turrets, and barbed wire. The world will be better for it!!

And better late than never. I've been in New York.

Steelfist

I admonish Steel Ersatz Man for his (relatively) unprovoked aggression. Note, Chrono, the position is still open, but I will require your acceptance, should you wish to take the position.

I begin genetic engineering of a massive number of soldiers, who are totally loyal, due to me impressing an inability to disobey orders directly from me or Steel Ersatz Man, and an unfailing adoration of me.

I view the obvious intended hostility of the one known as Fyre, and launch a direct frontal assault on his arcane shield. Bringing it down without difficulty, I apologise mentally, and give him a message:

I must warn you; you may be correct about the Cult of Steel, however, we only take the actions that we deem neccessary to preserve peace and security for our clients, HoA. I do, however, admire your tenacity and ambition. I hereby offer peace, no matter your response to the next part, and a job offer. I offer you the position of Master of Soldiers. You, if you accept, will be assigned the position of researching possible advancements in infantry technology and controlling the movements of our soldiers.

Steel

I then move on to Duckling. Viewing his honestly rather futile attempts to thwart me, I enter his mind and leave a message telling him to desist his attempt to damage the Cult of Steel. Hostility is not neccessary.

bugfartboy

May I remind you that my shield prevents any influence from those on my list. You are on that list. And thus, your soldiers are on my list via you.

-Edit-
After rereading the message left by Steelfist, I decide to consider his offer. I decide that I will set aside a small portion of my people to further the HoA army's technology. But I warn them to be careful not to make it stronger than ours on the pain of something that you mortals can't comprehend. I then accept the Master of Soldiers position.

Chrono

Oh look, letters!

Dear meatbags and whatnot,

HK-47 deeply apologizes for his master's inability to participate in this war, due to a sudden turn of events. Due to failing health and frequent blacking out in class, he has chosen to retire temporarily to recuperate. NOTE: any brutal attempts to take advantage of his poor piece of hill (around 0.1%, for that matter) before he recovers will result in damnation and death. I wish you all happy hunting and killing.

Yours mechanically,
HK-47 (on behalf of Chrono)

[/spoiler]

Duskling

My spies had reported what had occurred with Duckling, with his mind being read, an obvious weakness in this day and age, so now, owning the entire Eastern Hemisphere and all of its research labs, we develop a device that completely blocks out other minds from our own, not allowing our minds to be read, not even by god-like beings. With this technology, we now operate in total secret, none of the information that brews inside our labs gets out of them, so we are now completely closed off to the rest of the world, all members of the Duskling Alliance (which is what we are known to the world as) have a permanent implant in their brains, which they agree to as part of their initiation, that will explode should the thought of actually betraying me enters, all bases are equipped with scanners that detect these implants, any members without them will be hunted down and terminated. No move to the Hill yet.

ArtDrake

Would you care to explain how the hell you got past my shields and read my mind, Steelfist? How was the information transmitted. No particles, bosons or leptons, sparticles, sleptons, or squarks or any kind can get past my shield.

Take care you know exactly what the defenses of the people you make moves against are, so you don't try anything stupid.

Steelie-poo, what do you need soldiers for?

And since when have I attempted to damage the Cult of Steel?

And since when can you suddenly get past a whole shielding and spacewarping system without even so much as acknowledging it?

Now I destroy Steelfist's armies with a laser cannon, and kick him in the face, and take his hill. I can do that, right?