News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

I agknowledge the challenge.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

ArtDrake

Thank you.

Now, I set up a force field, around the entire castle without warning, and fill it with water. Then, my associates and I go scuba diving, laughing over the heads of steel organisms that... can't swim. Ha.

Then I give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're just as deadly underwater, so I lock you in a stasis chamber, which I fill with oxygen. Pure oxygen. And then I begin to heat it up. Time for a living thermal lance.

And about those guns: were they torpedoes? I rather thought not. The gunpowder got all wet. Sorry 'bout that. And we steel the castle. Oh, wait, no, we steal it. It was already steeled. (Shoot me if I make more jokes like that.)

And now, for the hill portion. We get about 5,000 jacks, and lift the castle up from off the Hill portion. Then we take half, as per the rules and regulations that I think 4 out of five of us signed. The forcefield stays up until we leave.

Duckling (attack leader): 21.8%
Chrono (attack helper): 18.7%
Duskling (attack helper): 18.7%
Fyer: 16.7%
Steel Ersatz Man: 8.6%
Zack: 15.5%

Chrono

Did you just kill my HK units too? :(
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Question. At what point did Steel Ersatz man get a hand on the hill? Zack was the other of the five hill owners. How do you steal that which he does not have?

Steel Ersatz Man

I dunno, but, it doesn't matter BECAUSE:

1. Remember the changeable temperature, that goes past boiling, so, no water.

2. The turrets are on the outside of the castle, so, they would shoot you down before you could even get a drop of water in the castle in the first place (they are also waterproof because they were built to withstand the elements)

3. Did you forget about me, I kill you all for trying to take my hill, you all are now ghosts, which I turn into Jinn's when I distract you until you forget your name.

And, finally, since I killed you, I claim your parts of the hill (this counts to eceryone who was part of the attack)

That gives me 25%+(22.5%*2)= 70%

I factored out the 10% because, as Fyer said, I did not have any hill, which begs the question, why did you attack me in the first place?  :P

Steelfist

I gently remind Steel Ersatz man that I am still the leader of the Steel Cult, and while he can retain the majority of the Hill, I ask him to remember this when dividing up portions of the Hill. Note that nobody ever actually penetrated my defenses (My shield, remember) or harmed me, so there was a small oversight in ignoring me, and confiscating the Hill yu hd no access to. Just a small one.

Feeling betrayed that these people have attempted to plunge a knife into my back as I offer it to them in trust, I use my rage to aplify my power. I travel to another universe full of life and energy, and drain it dry. I repeat this fopr thousands of universes, destroying them utterly, leaving them utterly lifeless. You believed me evil? Not then. Maybe now. Lastly, I shatter a universe into peices and rework it into a massive source of power for me. Linkng several universes, I do the same in them, then use an Amplifier, custom modified (It shields itself and is designed slightly differently to enhance efficiency). I shatter the shield around my Fortress (Within the city, within the castle. Bear in mind that within the city the conditions support life but can still be changed). Extending my influence once more, I cause your hearts to be filled with fear. As it should be, for STEELFIST HAS RETURNED!

Steel Ersatz Man

I was always planniong to give your empire back to you, I was just defending it for you (as your right hand man).

And, a different universe? Are you just leaving me?  :'(

Zackirus

All I know is that I have my 20% of the hill, I've made no attacks on the other hill pieces (or anyone for that matter) and that my little maple syrup business is doing well!

However, I sense that a huge war is about to break out between the Council Members and The Steel Cult so I quickly set up a few defenses around my house in Canada, fearing for the worse to come...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Steelfist, if you look at the attack that took down your defenses, we took down your shield. And without ever penetrating it to do so. Therefore, your defenses were taken down properly.

Duskling

Meaning... post revoked under the grounds that he ignored our previous move?

bugfartboy

No. Though to some degree I wish it did. The DHoA is not working out as I had planned.

Duskling

Oh well then, if there's a need for it, I'll summon my troops and a... secret weapon I have only recently re-learned about... >:D

bugfartboy

You have your weapon. I have mine. I'll give you a hint. You know how that even the weakest of my men can destroy a large continent on their own without even moving a finger? Imagine when they all get together and focus on one thing. :-*

Duskling

:o Alright then... but my "weapon," as you may call it, is so deadly and surprising, that I can't even give you a hint, because any hint would make it overly obvious!

Chrono

Success! Rubber suits with constantly changing codes have been developed. Only allies can use this, and will be immune to my shock weapons!

Warning: For those who will use my rubber suits, please take them off after the Steel War is over.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any injuries or deaths should your soldiers keep them on after I remotely remove the code signals on the suits, which will cause the suits to self-destruct 10 minutes after.

SHOCK TIME!! We shock Steelfist's power plants until they overload. We shock his nuclear reactors until they explode. We wait until Duckling splashes water on your units, and then shock them all! Now, Steelfist, if you surrender we can all live together peacefully under democracy / whatever works best that is not dictatorship.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]