News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Feeling that the DHoA has failed in it's overall goal, to create a democratic society in which everyone has equal power and hill, has failed, I gather all  99.3 trillion of my men and give them one order to do simultainiously: To bond with the mind of every one of their nearby brother's in arms and create a mock "brain" which would by ultimately run by me. I then focus each of my men on creating a split in the timeline in which there are two parallel realities: one in which Duskie-Poo and I destroyed Steelfist; and one in which we didn't do squat to Steelfist and his cult. I then have my men destroy the branch of timeline that they are in but destroying themselves last. I remain with my men, knowing full well that my alternate self has an army exactly like mine in the alternate timeline. Once the timeline my Steelfist over-throwing self was in is destroyed, the other timeline takes full command. Steelfist and his cult are still intact. My other self, hereby and after refered to myself, decides to share the 1% of hill that I had under Steelfists rule.

Have fun under Steelfist y'all.

Chrono

Before that can happen, I de-code the suits and make them explode on your soldiers then order a kamikaze strike on Steelfist, ending the both of us. Even if that doesn't happen, I'm doomed either way, because my HK was still under him. Hence to conclude my ending:

Systems failing, master!

Note: HK only survives in Steelfist's ending. But I don't. Way to ruin it, Fyer >:(
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Excuse me. I never accepted any suits. And even if I did, the radiowaves wouldn't make it past my barrier around my many colonies. :/ Sorry. Peace! Enjoy Steelfist.

ArtDrake

What the bloody heck is going on? I go away for a day and THIS happens? I thought Steel Ersatz Man had a hill, but it turns out that he didn't, and he ignored all my attacks, so I will address the fallacies.

1: I did not actually move into the castle.

2: I did not come near the hill when putting up the forceshield. If I did, though, there would have been a forceshield.  :-\

3: I did not forget about you. You were turned into a living thermal lance, Steel Ersatz Man. That means you burn. However, in a cartoonlike fashion, you come back a few posts later. Still, you can't just kill us. You have to make an authorized attack, and breach our defenses; otherwise, the Council will not recognize you.

I announced my intentions to claim the portion of your Hill (which you didn't have) in order to stir things up. There was too much peace.

Steelfist, sorry, but you did not acknowledge the challenge, and your henchman answered it. He gave the impression that he had the authority under your command to accept a challenge. The Council only recognizes listed defenses. If you wish to state that Steel Ersatz Man does not have the authority to represent you in battle, please do so.

With the power vested in me by my British accent, I ignore all posts that violate rules, and continue. I believe the situation is

Duckling (Aggressive): 20%
Duskling (Aggressive): 20%
Chrono (Aggressive): 20%
Fyer (Aggressive): 20%
Zack (Neutral): 20%

Seeing as all attacks were unauthorized, or on persons not possessing Hill portions, no Hill percentages have been changed. Carry on.

bugfartboy

You might want to read this, Ducky.
Quote from: Fyer on January 13, 2011, 11:13:11 PM
Feeling that the DHoA has failed in it's overall goal, to create a democratic society in which everyone has equal power and hill, has failed, I gather all  99.3 trillion of my men and give them one order to do simultainiously: To bond with the mind of every one of their nearby brother's in arms and create a mock "brain" which would by ultimately run by me. I then focus each of my men on creating a split in the timeline in which there are two parallel realities: one in which Duskie-Poo and I destroyed Steelfist; and one in which we didn't do squat to Steelfist and his cult. I then have my men destroy the branch of timeline that they are in but destroying themselves last. I remain with my men, knowing full well that my alternate self has an army exactly like mine in the alternate timeline. Once the timeline my Steelfist over-throwing self was in is destroyed, the other timeline takes full command. Steelfist and his cult are still intact. My other self, hereby and after refered to myself, decides to share the 1% of hill that I had under Steelfists rule.

Have fun under Steelfist y'all.

ArtDrake

Yeah, I heard that. I read everything. And that post was a direct result of an invalid action, Steelfist's taking over, and uses that invalid post as factual premises, your post is invalid. I retain my Hill, and the percentages remain intact. Steelfist has done the universe collapse thing. Fine, let him do that. But he still has no Hill. He does not rule me. He does not rule us. If Steelfist wants to take the Hill portions, he must challenge us each in turn, and even then he only gets half if he wins.

And about the DHoA, what gives you any more authority than any other Council member to dissolve the Council, which you didn't, and thus it remains intact, and I refuse to acknowlege any parallel universes, especially ones not pertaining to the rules. I didn't really think the point of the DHoA was to keep everyone nice, and equal. We are warlords, and we're going to be warlords, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. But at least we can be warlords the civilized way. Challenges, anyone?

But first, I challenge Chrono and his Hill portion. About your HK units, you were with me, not Steel, and I didn't submerge your robots.

Chrono, please list your defenses.

Steelfist

As my own self can travel between timelines, I see the result of Fyre's deperate attempt to correct what he obviously realised was an error.

However, I must first address a few words. Firstly, I don't remember anything about actually taking down the shield, merely putting another over it to imprison me. I may have misread the post, though it makes little difference. Steel Ersatz man, no I wasn't leaving you. I am, however, now.

I create a network of universes, protected by horrifying creatures that obey only me, and live between universes. I can travel between them, but anyone who is not expressly permitted (Steel Ersatz man and myself can travel to and from it, but no-one else) will find themselves dead, their souls imprisoned and tortured for the entertainment of the Creatures. I Link several universes to it, and protect them in the same fashion (Though only  can enter these), and transform those universes into pure power producers. I also amplify them, and the energy flows directly to me. I create a Panic Universe, which only I can enter, due to similar defenses to the power producing universes, and more. I retire to my Universe Network, instructing Steel Ersatz Man to lead the Cult of Steel to greatness and prosperity, investing him with much arcane power (If you need more, just ask). I also instruct him to tell people that I was 'Trapped in the Ether'; An ancient, evil deity is always more interesting when trapped somewhere far away. As for the Hill? Well, I might return at some point and claim some. That will do; just a keepsake. Anyway, I simply study and gain power. Lots of power.

Steel Ersatz Man

Yay  :), so, by the way, how much of the hill do I actually have?
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Apparently, 0%. Go get some!

ArtDrake

May I remind you that Chrono has not acknowledged my challenge, nor listed his defenses. A challenge is in progress. You may not challenge the Hill ownership of anyone participating in a challenge, nor any neutral entities.

Currently, only Fyer and Duskling are available for challenge.

Steel Ersatz Man

Uhh, I challenge fyer...?  ???

bugfartboy

Ducky, there was nothing in the rules proposed by you or me that prevented this. I had every right. Therefore, the balance of hill is not for you to decide. After all, the timeline you are attempting to live in does not exist.

Steel Ersatz Man

Well, whoever or whatever I can challenge, I do. (This is getting too complicated)

bugfartboy

Steel Ersatz Man, no need to challenge. The timeline in which you need to challenge does not exist. Thus, you are still a member of the Steel Cult. And I broke the timeline after I became the person in charge of developing technology. Unless Steelfist decided otherwise, being in several universes and timelines.

TheWanderingShadow

Ah, rereading the early pages of this topic and comparing them to what they are now. There used to be relatively simple, fun ways to steal the hill. Now look at what's happened. This is getting overcomplicated, guys.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O