News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Noticing that we didn't have a banner, I, too, made a design for a banner for the Empire of Steel, drawn by hand, modified by M.S. paint. Does lord Steelfist find it worthy?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

bugfartboy

I felt that my original design was lacking so how about this version of it?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Duskling

A new version of the banner, it is less mysterious, but more threatening.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Duskie wanted to be better drawn:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Steelfist

Firstly, I prefer Duskling's first banner (Nice work, by the way), Fyre, yours explains the hierarchy but doesn't quite live up to the sinister feel, I'm afraid. By the way, Duskling, what do you think of giving the creature steel-coloured eyes?

Oh, about the soldiers. Their tech is contantly advancing, their sheer vicious intelligence is unsurpassed, they are melded with steel, giving them a few of my properties, such as limited shapeshifting, as their weapons are part of their bodies they can wield them much better and their armor (The very dense steel) is very, very strong (If heavy, though they compensate with their enhanced strength), and responds to their will. Finally, they are invested with much arcane and telepathic powers, giving them a massive advantage in any fight. In essence, Fyre, I wouldn't go up against them, even with superior tech. And, as their technology is improving at a vast rate, they will soon be among the most powerful beings in the multiverse, with their vast powers augmented by almost impossibly advanced tech.

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on January 24, 2011, 10:28:00 AM
Firstly, I prefer Duskling's first banner (Nice work, by the way), Fyre, yours explains the hierarchy but doesn't quite live up to the sinister feel, I'm afraid. By the way, Duskling, what do you think of giving the creature steel-coloured eyes?
Well... that would mean re-drawing the entire thing, and then re-editing it with M.S. paint... and, no matter how hard I try, I can't get it right again for some reason...

bugfartboy

So perhaps mine could be a depiction of who is in charge. And could I attempt to make the correction?

It's not just our tech that's superior. It's our very being. Our power is advanced enough that even without influence from my orb. We draw our strength from our enemies and allies through an alternate existence, not universe, that only we can access. Even if your men got Godlike we'd grow more powerful than you do.

Duskling

Is this better, your Steeliness?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

ArtDrake

I, ever the insane force of atheistic terrorism, challenge the right of Steelfist to lead these members. Please list your defenses and abilities.

All forces wishing to get in my way, also list your defenses and abilities. Here I come.

bugfartboy

Feeling that Ducky has acted very unwisely even for him (I'll explain in a moment), exceeded his rights, and capabilities, I decide to show up in person (Ooo... Thats a bad sign) and disintegrate you by breaking the molecular bonds in your body by overloading them with a small (in comparison to the whole of my power) amount of energy from my orb. Now I will explain why I stated that you were acting unwisely.

1. You just needed to look back at previous posts to see defenses.

2. Your pathetic rules have failed. As I believe you said,"We are warlords. We keep power by force. Not by sharing it." in a rough Buggy translation.

3. Possibly the most important reason why it's an unwise act. STEELFIST IS A VIRTUAL DEITY!!! It's just plain... Not smart.

Now, I'm going to go ahead and display the banner to show that this was done in the full authority of the Great Steelfist.

Duskling

My defenses were stated in the posts not too far back as well, so just look at this page and the two pages before it. We have too many soldiers for you to kill, and they are too hard to kill, so, we have both quality AND quantity in our package. Do, we are at the front lines, in case the battle isn't over yet, as my men are formidable forces, and are still extremely expendable. Even if the battle is over, should I hunt down his remaining forces and execute them slowly and painfully, as stated in line 4 on page 758 of the Steel Book of Warfare?

And I quote:
Quote from: Steel Book of Warfare: Page 758, Line 4All forces that were not completely wiped out in battle and do not surrender themselves to becoming ones with the Steel Empire must be hunted down, then executed slowly and painfully.

For the Steel Empire!

Steelfist

The banner: I like it, but the contrast between the body and the eyes doesn't seem to be enough. If you can muster the energy, a black body might suit. If not, don't worry.

Duskling: Absolutely.

For everyone currently unaware of the rules of Steel Warfare, they can be summed up with:

1. Do not lose.

2. Do not surrender. Ever.

3. No mercy. Assimilate or die.

You shouldn't need more than that.

bugfartboy

How is this?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Duskling

1. Thank you, lord Steelfist.

2. Though it took patience and time, it is done.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Steelfist

Perfect! I declare that banner the official banner of the Steel Empire!