News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

Lord Fyre does have a certain ring to it.

As for my title:

High Lord Steefist, the Evil. However, this can be for convenience shortened to:

Your Steeliness.

Master.

Or merely 'My Lord', of course.

bugfartboy

Though "Betrayer" sounds like I have a vendetta against the Empire yet I am still part of it. Perhaps "Purger" would fit better?

Steelfist

Purger . . . Maybe. Or Inquisitor. Inquisitor Fyre?

bugfartboy

Lord Fyer, the Inquisitor. I kinda like that better.

Steelfist

Then it's settled. Proceed, Inquisitor.

Kaseke

Seems like our hill has got an owner with followers. That doesen't sound too good. Now just let me catch up so I can let my first raid enter the hill... This doesen't seem to be too easy. ;)
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Steelfist

It won't be too fun. The Steel Empire is strong.

Kaseke

Hmm... You've built quite an empire, my old friend, but it is time for it to fall down! My first attack will be coming anytime now! You just wait Steelfist! *continues to blabber*

Oh wait... I think I already let my teleporting killer robot bugs, that can fly and cut your throats with one slash, and pass any shield with no problems onto the hill. I am very sorry for this. I assume that you're also prepared for the little biological diesease that leaped throught your sewerage and started to kill about everyone in the hill, making it impossible to stay there without doing something about it. Sorry for my distraction I may have done with all that talking before. :D Enjoy my little raid.

Steelfist

As you made a small oversight (The Killer bugs are made of STEEL, smartass), the killer bugs kill you instead. I create a nano-race, who destroy your desease. The nano-race is totally loyal to me, and will guard against any desease that I do not allow within the castle.

Incidentally, there was no shield around the castle. I create one, and make it anti-teleport. And the soldiers are VERY strong: No killer bug is that good.

In any case - Steel-Fyre, Deal with him.

Kaseke

I am sorry, the bugs were not made of steel my friend, and I'm not saying they teleport throught the shield  :-*
They are actually made of bronze, and are rapid flyers. Teleporting is not the only way they can move fast. They have blades made of diamond, hence me having a machine that can copy any atoms in a matter of seconds. I hope you enjoy them, they are not leaving. and my disease, good work getting rid of it. Now try to save the few soldiers that didn't fall for my little trap.... :-* The steel paint I used was worth it. I actually programmed to do what you say for 2 minutes, but you know. It's hard to break into another universe, even thought being able to teleport, so they actually stayed where they were for 2 minutes and started to kill your soldiers.

Steelfist

1. My soldiers obliterated them, as you happened upon some of Fyre's men.

2. I captured one, and reverse engineered it. I improve my shield to keep them out. If you won't say how you did it, neither will I.

bugfartboy

Wanting to stretch out my muscles and ("Oh my gosh! What the fudge! How did you get that much power!?!?!") powers, I pick up and crush Kivatti's atom duplicator thingy from the safety of the castle (that's how good I am). I then have the five torches that burn with Fyer instead of normal fire release the Fyer that they contain and form a perfect sphere around the castle, to prevent any more bugs. Then I summon several of my men from the nearest star and have them have their avatars (Energy in physical form commanded by one of my men. Don't try stealing them. They dissipate if their master releases them willingly but go on a wild rampage to destroy the one who killed or forced their master to release them unwillingly their master is is killed or forced to release them unwillingly, which is unlikely seeing as the reflecton shields bounce back any harm done to those inside back upon the one who inflicted it in the first place) encircle Kivatti's base with no stated defenses and prevent any form of escape. I then warp myself into Kivatti's base and hit Kivatti with a blight similar to the one Zack has but burns on the outside as well as the soul as punishment. However, like Zack's, the Fyer cannot be extinguished by any means and can be told to kill you (by me) when necessary. So don't try anything stupid again. >:-) Lord Fyer, the Inquisitor strikes again!!!! Mwahahahaha!

Steelfist

Exellent work, Inquisitor.

I create a palace-refuge for Fyre, in case everything goes wrong. It's guarded in the same way as my opwn universes, but they let Fyre through. You can't command them, though.

Kaseke

Excuse me, Inquisitor. My universe is a well protected place which makes any form of energy that passes it unable to move. Don't act all like I wasn't prepared for an attack... Or are you thinking that I thought that my very first raid would go throught? No. I am prepared. You cannot attack me with that kind of a thing.

bugfartboy

Uh Kivatti, where in your posts do you have your own universe? Which one? 'Cause I don't see it.