News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

As you failed to promptly report on the status of your defenses, skills, weaponry, and defenders, I claim your Hill, Steel Empire. You have 24 hours to vacate the premises.

Before launching an offensive on me, please list your defenses. I have the same right to attack you when you have no Hill as you did when I had no Hill. List your defenses, or any move against me will be null and void. If you fail to cooperate with the proper procedure within 10 posts, I may declare myself a neutral power, meaning any move against me is also null and void.

Proceed.

bugfartboy

Due to Ducky's made up rules (and the fact he's ignoring the fact that he was vaporized) I simply boot his non-existent self off the hill. And we did list defenses. You just chose to ignore them. Have a nice day!

Signed
-Lord Fyer, the Inquisitor

Duskling

Were I Lord Steel, I'd be running out of patience with you, duck, assimilate or die!

bugfartboy

He died a loooooong time ago. I vaporized him pretty much right after he launched the initial attack (If you can call it that).

Duskling

Pardon my lack of clearness, Lord Fyer the Inquisitor, what I mean to say was, "Were I Lord Steel, I would be running out of patience with your persistence, despite death, duck, assimilate or die!"

bugfartboy

Heh heh. Now you are correct. :3

Steelfist

As I have perfected the art of torturing souls, there are far worse fates than death if you seek to challenge the Steel Empire.

bugfartboy

Ducky, he's being serious. I can torture a soul. If I can, he certainly can with the utmost cruelty.

Steelfist

'Ducky', all our defenses have been listed. We do not intend to do so again. If you wish to launch an attack, please find it. If you cannot be bothered, don't.

Idozen Cair

The Faceless Ones come from their dimension and use their godly powers to ultimately rip apart the whole universe killing everyone including Lord Fyer the blah blah.... Duskling and Steelfist himself. The Faceless Ones destroy the Steel Empire, vaporizing the Hill in the proccess, then they go back to their dimension and using the vapour from the Hill, transforms the Hill into something abstract. Therefore, no one can own the Hill. Not even the Faceless Ones themselves.

Don't even think of killing the Faceless Ones beacuse the Scepture of Ancients is the only thing one can use to kill a Faceless One and all the resources are gone. The Faceless Ones destroy all the other universes, dimensions worlds and the-like, leaving only their own intact. They then use their godly powers to forbid anyone, thing, being, creature, machine.... to create any more universes, dimensions worlds and the-like again.

Note: There's nothing in the dimension of the Faceless Ones, and everyone else is dead.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Thanks to The Grotesquery's ultimate godmod, I hereby reset the game and return the standings to the way they once were, minus the dimension of the faceless ones. Our hill.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Fyer on February 03, 2011, 09:58:17 AM
Thanks to The Grotesquery's ultimate godmod, I hereby reset the game and return the standings to the way they once were, minus the demension of the faceless ones.
You didn't start this thread, so you have no power to reset the whole thing. Your action is null and void.

Note: If everyone resets the sitiuation when it does not fit them, then what would be the fun in playing this game?
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Ah. But that's where you're wrong. The person who started the thread doesn't need to be the one to reset it.  Provided there's reasonable cause that is.

Steelfist

I create several dark crystals and form them into a sword, with a steel hilt. I use this to destroy them in combat, while using my (incredible) powers to prevent them from simply destroying me. I've got a new toy!

Faceless ones are dead, reset or otherwise.

Kaseke

well you know... The game practically is dead since you overpower anything. All the attempts you make to get the hill, do nothing, hence, we shall reset the game, and no empires can be built, no godlike powers used, and a perfect defence cannot be built. I now pronounce the steel empire non-excisting.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.