News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

There are ways. We just get the hill back. And you mis-spelled "existing". So your reset is null on account of bad grammar.

Steelfist

I consent to the discorporation of the Steel Empire, though I hasten to add that you do not have the authority to do so.

Let the records show that the Steel Empire is victorious! And the end of it was not through defeat, but in sacrifice to the thread!

I reform my universes and sword, offer alliance to Fyre and recreate my steel knights. Same defenses. I gift Kivatti with the Hill.

bugfartboy

Accepted. Though I mold my steel sphere into a humanoid shape and craft a steel staff to help redirect my power. And it looks structurally similar to this.

[spoiler]
     |             ____|
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
     |             |
____|             |
|                   |
|                   |
|                   |
|___________|
[/spoiler]
Grotesquery, don't you get it? The only thing that you can do while not being Mopman is reset the game with probable cause.

Steelfist

Quote from: The Grotesquery on February 03, 2011, 10:41:40 AM
Can't you get it? This game cannot continue if there's no conflict, and conflicts can't be made if there are empires and god powers. No. Empires and godlike powers and perfect defences are banned. There's no wrong spelling nor wrong grammar here, Fyer. Also, according to your theory, I don't have to be Mopman to add new rules.  >:(

Please try to read the most recent post. And there is no such thing as a perfect defence, and the point of KotH is to get as close to that as you can.

Kaseke

I think the point of KotH is to have fun...
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Steelfist

Disintergrating Kivatti, I claim the Hill and set a Steel Knight to guarding it. Having fun?

Our Hill.

Steelfist

Your new topic is blatant flaming. Please delete.

bugfartboy

Grotesquery, if you want KOTH without empires, create a flash game about it. Not a new thread.

bugfartboy

I believe you have not read recent posts. Now brush up on the going ons and rethink your argument.

Idozen Cair

Let me state again:

1. No empires are allowed. Nor a couple of people teaming up on people every time things go bad on them.
2. No godly powers are allowed.

Finally, I present my utmost apologies to the the members of the the ex-Steel Empire. I also apologize to the forum for my blatant flaming.

All right. I build a Fire Gate turrets and melt your knight, Steelfist. The Hill is also burned and it is very hot and black now.
My hill.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

May I ask what power gave you right to amend/make new rules?

Steelfist

He has none.

Alliances are not against the rules, and wouldn't you say 100 fire gate turrets are pretty godly?

bugfartboy

Anyway, I don't have godly powers. Just godly power. There's a difference. And alliances have always been a part of KOTH.

Idozen Cair

There's no fooling around with grammar or spelling, Fyer. Also, Steelfist, if you're so hard about my rule about banning alliances, then why did you disband the Steel Empire?
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Because he knew that if he didn't you wouldn't stop whining about how unfair the Empire is. But apparently that didn't work. And I'm not playing around with grammar. I have magical powers backed by godly power. Not godly powers.