News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

With what? You don't exist here. Nothing seems to anymore. Or does it?

Idozen Cair

Using the Faceless One's ultimate power, I destroy the Hill and the history of it. Leaving nothing else. I create a new Hill.
Game restarted!!!
My Hill.
No defenses are put up, and you guys are free to take it.
Note: The Steel Empire, anything else that existed before this post is gone. If you want it, set them up again yourself.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Umm... I would be okay with this but for one thing... The faceless ones don't exist in response to your last god-mod. So the game is still where it is. And don't try the faceless ones thing again. It gets old.

-Buggy

Idozen Cair

So you're willing to watch this thread DIE?
I doesn't care, do I?

Chrono

Quote from: Idozen Cair on February 24, 2011, 07:12:35 AM
So you're willing to watch this thread DIE?
Quote from: Bugfartboy on February 24, 2011, 07:03:31 AM
It gets old.
Or are you saying that you want to play this forever?
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Ertxiem

I go to a party and end up eating a lot.
I lay in a couch getting some rest, as I'm falling asleep I look at my stomach and think: it's My Hill! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

I remove your stomach with a rusty knife, and claim it.

My Hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

I vomit in disgust.

You can have the hill...
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

ArtDrake

I use the vomit to de-rust-ify the blade in time to save Ert with a minor spacetime paradox, not to mention the assumption that vomit removes rust. Ert lives, and with the help of a  :-* and a  :-\, I take the Hill back.

Guarded with Petronius the Arbiter.

Steelfist

I use the ignorance of any power he possesses to negate it. Betcha didn't know that was possible, did you? Well, if you don't know something is impossible, it might not be.

My Hill, guarded by a Fallout: New Vegas NCR Elite Ranger Squad.

Idozen Cair

Kaboom! I nuke your ranger into pieces and take the hill. I shrink the hill, put it in a bottle and keep it to myself.
My hill.
I doesn't care, do I?

Steelfist

As you only nuked one ranger, you are killed as you attempt to take the hill by the other rangers.

My Hill.

bugfartboy

Seeing as you only said there was "a" ranger, your previous post is null and void.

Idozen Cair's hill!

Ertxiem

Actually, Steelfist said it was a squad of rangers... but that's a mere technicality.

The real problem is the following: how could Duckling saved me and kept me living if I'm a dead cow! Furthermore, if you remove my stomach, it's still my stomach, so, it's still

My Hill!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Idozen Cair

I sign the approval to own your stomach without you knowing.

My HILL!
I doesn't care, do I?