News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

I drown Ert in holy water, burn him on a cross then placed his ashes inside a silver urn. That should slow down the dead cow, even if it doesn't re-dead him.

I crush Idozen Cair's skull with a black-iron mace while he sleeps.

I point out that a ranger squad is not a single ranger to Bugfartboy, and that he should read things carefully. And then I kill him with the black-iron mace, which I am coming to like for it's versatility and sheer SKULL CRUSHING POWER, not to mention it's looks.

I then, having destroyed Ert's stomach along with him, build a small Hill out of clay, and claim it. My Hill.

Ertxiem

It rains. The urn falls down and the rain takes my ashes elsewhere. Coincidently, the clay is dissolved with the rain and it goes to the same place. After the rain stops and the sun starts to shine, the dried clay mixed up with my ashes make:
My hill!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Deagonx

It rains again, liquidizing your hill, you fall into the liquid, it stops raining. You are trapped in..
MY HILL
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Ertxiem

Well... I was already in ashes and I was mixed with clay, so, technically, the hill and me are one entity. Hence, I am one with the hill. Or, in other words:
My Hill!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

I bake the Hill, then place it in a chest and smash it. I lock the chest, place it in a sealed unbreakable, totally heat resistant crate, then place it in the heart of a star via teleportation.

I build another hill out of clay, which I also place in an unbreakable, totally heat resistant crate. I claim it, and place this also in the heart of a (Different) star, and set an alien race to guarding the entire galaxy it's in, after exterminating all other life.

To be safe, I also crush Deagonx's skull with my trusty mace.

ArtDrake

I remember that the real Hill is over in Scotland. ROAD TRIP!

See you next post, on Hills on Wheels, live at 0900 GMT! (It rhymes if you have a particular type of Welsh accent. Otherwise, it doesn't. Sorry.)

Deagonx

As duckling was driving to scotland he fell into the ocean. Forgetting that the old hill was not on the same contienent.
I take a plane. My hill
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Zackirus

As a mass of living maple syrup, unloyal to the disbanded steel empire, no piece of Fyer in my soul anymore, Canada all fixed up, and robotic suit rebuilt and functioning, I decide to plan my revenge on the world. Here are the Abilities of My Amour (Protects The Maple Syrup Me) and Gear (Makes The Holographic Me Look Cool) and Mounties (My Servants) and My Lair (Where I Live).

Armour:

- Night Vision/Thermal Eyes/X-Ray Vision/Ultraviolet Sensors (For eyes)
- A Respiratory System, that gives me oxygen (never runs out)
- A voice box that can change my voice (preset: my voice) includes Translator
- Gravity Boots (allows me to walk up walls and float)
- A Jet Pack (with infinite fuel) coupled with a Set of Wings
- A Shield System (defects mostly everything)
- A Hologram system (Allows me to change how I look [preset:old human body]) and a Cloaking Device (Cannot be detected by thermals)
- A In-Tangible System (Walk Through Most Objects/Shields)
- Auto Healing of Armour, Gear, and Myself
- A Screen that shows all the vital information
- A Time Machine and Dimensional Transporter and Teleporter
- A System that allows me to pick up to 20,000 pounds
- A Communications system (Almost Un-hackable)
- A Source of Food (Infinite)
- Space and Water Equiped
- A Infinite Power Source

Gear:

- Canadian Hockey Uniform (Un-Penetrable and is able to morph into anything else and make me become cloaked/intangible [hides everything else aswell])
- A Goalies Mask (That Never Breaks, Provides optical information about everything and works a gas mask)
- Hockey Gloves that can increase my Strength allowing me to dig quickly and pick up heavy stuff (up to: 10,000 Kg)
- A Cape (Canadian Flag)
- Skates that can change their from (preset: Skates) (Ability to walk up walls and float)
- A Hockey Stick (Wood, Can't break, and cuts through most substances)
- Hockey Pucks, Different Types: (Explosive, Fire, etc.)
- A Lacrosse Stick (Can't Break, cuts through most substances)
- Lacrosse Balls, Different Types: (Sleep Gas, Smoke, Sticky, Flash, Freeze, etc.)
- A Paddle (Can't Break, cuts through most substances) Can shoot different Materials (Snow, Ice, Water, Maple Syrup, etc.)
- A Backpack that releases Robotic Beavers under my control that can eat through mostly everything (Backpack also plays the Canadian Anthem)
- The Backpack that is a Jetpack and a set of wings
- The Backpack can also transform into a robotic Moose (Car, Plane, Sub, Space-Ship, Dimensional Transporter, Time Machine)
- The Blue Nose: Fastest Sail Boat Ever! (Can't be destroyed, Includes Repair Centre, Only I or Robotic Mountie can control, extra defences)
- The Moose can be also be used to attack people (Lazers, Guns, Antlers, Gases, Etc.)

Robotic Mounties: (50 Currently Active, X Number Created)

- Assortment of different Weapons (Guns, Lazers, Gases, etc.)  
- Un-Hackable or Controlled
- Can survive in any environment
- Cannot not be easily destroyed (parts form back together if destroyed)
- Connected to my Un-hackable Commications
- Able to Teleport/Become Intangible/Become Invisible/Change Appearance/Talk in Every Language
- Can Fly and Walk Up Walls, Jetpack and Wings
- Includes Robotic Horse that has same abilities as Moose
- Infinite Power Source
- Look Like Mounties

Canadian Lair:

- Automatic Base Defences (Gas, Guns, Lazers, Oil, etc.)
- Requires DNA from Myself, Robotic Code, (Plus a password) or Myself Opening it to Enter
- Holds X amount of Mounties
- 99% Indestructible
- Can Fly, Teleport, Turn Invisible, Move, go into Space/Water/Underground, Go Through Time/Dimensions
- Can repair my amour and my gear
- Commications Systems are Stored Here
- Includes Lab and Area for Living and Infinite Food/Maple Syrup Supply
- Can Transform in a Giant Robot, with me controlling robotically or manually
- Almost Un-hackable
- Can Change Form
- Giant Computer Stores all Files, Plans, Can Control Most Technologies with It (Extremely Hard to Hack)
- Infinite Power Source
- Currently Located: Canada, Around The Time of The Second Ice Age

Now I sit back in my lair of course, enjoy some maple syrup and start planning my revenge...      

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

I return with all of Russia at my side... and make a large and very well protected nation. We have all been educated not to accept any maple syrup or import it, as Canada has corrupted it. We now exist as a nation. That is all.

Zackirus

I have no control over Canada, right now. They didn't corrupt the maple syrup of the world, nobody did. However, Since I am living maple syrup have have powers over maple syrup... 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

I then tell my people that they should not accept any maple syrup imported from anywhere, and any that has made it into Russia be terminated with extreme prejudice. All maple syrup has been destroyed, Russia is safe. At least, for the moment.

bugfartboy

Feeling that we have another demigod on our hands, I release a giant cloud of radiation affected gas upon all of Canada. Unable to take the radiation and lack of oxygen to keep his maplesyrupy self together, Zack solidifies into a crusty chunk of maple syrup. At that point, I, being immune to my own gas, walk in and grind Zack to dust. Then I take that dust and scatter it across the universe until it enters the gravitational fields of many many black holes, which have such strong gravitaional fields, nothing can escape; not even light itself. And all this is possible because the gas shorted out his defenses and the door turned out to be nothing more than a curtain. And just because you HAVE all your gear, doesn't mean you automatically put it on. Meaning that you didn't say you were wearing it. This achieved, I return from whence I came.

I lost track of whose hill it was. Oh well. I really don't want that cursed thing anyway.

Zackirus

Good Job Buggy. You Killed Me. The Me in that universe(s). See, In the Multiverse, there are Infinite number of universes. In each of these universes a different set of events happened. For example, in an infinite amount of universes you killed me, however in another infinite amount of universes, you simply spared my life and I lived on a great new life, in my old body. So, because of this, there are an infinite amount of universes which you never took the course of action to prevent me from rising up. So I simply, resume playing from one of the other infinite amount of me's that exist in the multiverse.

Also: You can try to kill me again, but that would simply create another infinite universes where you didn't take that course of action.

[spoiler]It was the only thing I could think of to remain playing the game.[/spoiler]       

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Unfortunately for you, you must play in this universe, and not any other, because that, I think it's safe to say, qualifies as cheating.

Zackirus

[spoiler]
Quote from: Kaseke on February 14, 2010, 03:37:03 AM
I teleport the hill to my own universe (here goes again) which no one but I can enter, and live there happily with my hill.

If this is legal then so should my action, but I will play Fairly[/spoiler]

Then, my robots, which were in the present helping out with Canada, long after the second ice age, simply return from their duties, and go to another universe where I was not killed and bring me back to Universe "Alpha" (Our Universe) where I don all of my amour and gear and have it fully operational (I leave the Universe Alpha Robots in the other universe [Universe Beta]). I then get back to my planning of my revenge (All systems on Red Alert and Fix The Curtain) in the second ice age, and send 50 of my (Universe Beta) robots back to help Canada.

- Lord Canada