News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Multiverses merely being hypothetical, you really shouldn't remain. But oh well. I release a highly corrosive cloud of almost liquid gas upon your base, which works by breaking down the structure on the molecular level. This done, I redirect the gas to eat away at your armor, Mounties, and gear. This returns you to a mere puddle of maple syrup. And due to multiverses merely being hypothetical, you have no way to know of them. Thus, you remain as you are and start over. Again.

-Edit
Did I mention that, once more, that I return to whence I came?

Zackirus

Can't Blame a Guy For Trying :P

Anyhow, you forgot about the Mounties in Canada who are in the present, so they transport back into time to before I am killed. Then I transport to back into time to before the maple syrup fell on me and thus prevent me from going on my revenge streak, however, I keep my gear/amour/base/mounties (in my basement) and a piece of my old maple syrup body, if I ever need to change back into that form. I then take up former peace loving ways. I crack out the maple syrup and invite anyone to come and join me. 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy on March 08, 2011, 08:55:03 PM
This done, I redirect the gas to eat away at your armor, Mounties, and gear.

Zackirus

Yes but I have mounties in both the past and present, he only destroyed the ones in the past (The gas was on my base, not on all of my robots, which weren't at the base)

I release a highly corrosive cloud of almost liquid gas upon your base
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

It is a gas cloud, so it is still over your base, where your robots went, meaning they got corroded as well, your robots, your base, your gear, and you, are no more.

bugfartboy

Yup. He's right. I never said I moved the gas away. :D I guess I win this little debate!

Zackirus

Quote from: Zackirus on March 08, 2011, 07:15:55 PM
and send 50 of my robots back to help Canada.

The gas was on my base in the ice age, however, the present was where 50 of my robots robots were (they were all over canada). So, once they realized that I had been desotryed, the travled back in time to before I was destoryed and saved me. Also: I have given up my evil ways, can't I live in peace!

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

No. Wrong choice of punctuation = mandatory termination.

I return myself to my Steel Form, but inside a powered lonsdaleite exoskeleton, which is shielded by my own arcane power. However, the shield is near inexaustable, as my suit amplifies then loops my power, repeatedly amplifiying my power and, by extension, the shield. The shield prevents EVERYTHING from entering, is filled with a poisonous gas, and disables teleportation from the outside, but not from the inside. The suit contains many 'batteries' for my arcane and psychic power and allows me to levitate near constantly without draining my power significantly. It contains an emergency measure -if the suit is critically damaged it will teleport me (Without the suit, which would subsequently self-destruct) to a safehouse that I have devised. I can also choose to teleport to anywhere (With or without the suit). The suit contains weapon systems which allow me to fire arcane energy as a projectile, in whatever form I choose. The suit enhances my strength, is incredibly fast, about four metres tall and two metres wide. Rughly humanoid shape, but charcoal black. It has a cloaking device built in, which allows me to become invisible. Contains multiple blades which slide out for combat use, along with my black iron mace, which has been magically reinforced. Just couldn't abandon it.

I teleport with the suit, to your location, Zack. I take control of your mind, and force you to self destruct the suit. I then Blight the area, draining all life from it and ensuring that you are dead. I crush your Robotic Mounties with relative ease, then place every piece in a prison universe, which is locked for eternity.

Having lost track of the Hill, I create a new one, out of steel. My Hill. Feel free to claim you already had the Hill. I still have my mace.

bugfartboy

Quote from: Zackirus on March 09, 2011, 10:51:33 AM
Quote from: Zackirus on March 08, 2011, 07:15:55 PM
and send 50 of my robots back to help Canada.

The gas was on my base in the ice age, however, the present was where 50 of my robots robots were (they were all over canada). So, once they realized that I had been desotryed, the travled back in time to before I was destoryed and saved me. Also: I have given up my evil ways, can't I live in peace!
Zack, your robots ceased to exist due to the fact that the gas ruined everything you had. Thus, your robots can help you.

Zackirus

Quote from: Bugfartboy on March 09, 2011, 03:35:54 PM
Zack, your robots ceased to exist due to the fact that the gas ruined everything you had. Thus, your robots can't help you.

Yes but you gased my base remember, not all of my robots were at my base.

Anyway it doesn't matter now, I'm dead again...

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

You were in your base. Thus, you didn't create your robots to put in the present. Meaning they couldn't save you.

Zackirus

My robots were already in the future (that is the future of the second ice age helping Canada rebuild) and when they realized I was dead, they went back and time (with use of their horses) before I was gased and saved me.

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

But how would they find out?

Zackirus

My Main Base Computer sensed the problem (due to its sensors) and sent the information to the Mounties in the future so they could react.

I redirect the gas to eat away at your armor, Mounties, and gear.

I don't see the gas destorying my base or its computer.

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Please note that I say I redirected. Not released. It had already eaten away at your base, that being the first thing I released it on.