News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presentiment

Zhampir needs to stop taking LSD, similar to Frosty.

KZ and I did not sign a written contract. I take the hill back.

Mah hill still.

Zackirus

I call forth a 'Red Giant', which incinerates the earth and then it collapses upon its own gravity creating a black hole sucking the remaining debris into oblivion, little did people know that I was already in a parallel universe, with a sample of the hill. In this parallel universe, myself, a life time supply of Back Bacon and ice cream, a copy earth with no animals just plants exist, and a simple sun.

I then Take the sample of the hill up to Canadian Territory, and plant a Canadian flag in a sample of the Hill

Canada's Hill Now
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

Thanks to Schrodinger's theory, because I died in that universe I do not perceive myself in that universe.

My hill.

Zackirus

That still means that you don't have the hill and I am still eating my back bacon

Canada's Hill Still
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

No, it means you never affected me in any way and therefore I still have the hill.

My hill.

Zackirus

Just because its a theory doesn't mean its true. Einstein's theory that nothing can go faster than the speed of light is actually wrong.

But Anyway,

Instead I go back in time and prevent your parents from ever meeting each other. Thus, Erasing you from time Time Line Completely. So you never existed and its Canada's Hill Once Again. 

- Lord Canada

Ertxiem

However, due to the fact that you are claiming hills for Canada and since you eliminated the existence of Presentiment, your post above makes no sense. In a few moments, some nice people, wearing white clothes come to pick you up. They dress you a shirt with quite long sleeves that strap in the back. You are taken away. Bye. I might visit you some day...
Now, that I'm alone, I can go uphill and claim: my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Presentiment

You have no rights to the land. It is confiscated by the government, and put up for sale.

I buy it.

My hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

I freeze time then go up to the hill. Then you can't stop me and I can do anything I want in frozen time (this is assuming that I can still control objects like Hiro of Heroes.)

My Hill stuck in one time so nobody can take it back!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zackirus

Billions of Years past and you simply die of bordom. Once time resumes again and a move the hill to Canada and guard it with Telsa Coils that are fuled by Nitorgen Gas, I also make it in a bomb proof sheleter.

Canada's Hill !

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Nice, but you said the shelter was bomb proof, not the ground beneath it. I plant a load of bombs under the hill and destroy it. So now it's a crater. I claim it.

My Crater.

It's been quite a while now... still my crater.

Zackirus

I fill in the crater with cement and you are still in the crater. I then take some new dirt and make a new hill.

Canada's Hill Now!

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

No fortifications, I shoot you and then put a sign next to your grave saying your name is Norbert Frankleshtein. You believe it. Then you become one of those Ghosts that can't remember they're name so you become a (forgot the name, Luca explains it.) I claim the hill then put a mind control helmet on everyone. So you can't stop me. No need for fortifications. :)

Zackirus

Even though I'm a Jinn I still attack you and kill you with my cryo blast. My hill Now! And since everybody is under the brain control helmet no need to do anything other than put tesla coils around the hill and a forcefield.

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Well I'm a ghost now so I can just float through the walls and kill you while your doing whatever Jin's do!