News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

I shoot you (The ol' classics.  :P)

My Hill!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

Seeing that I was shot in the left hand, I guilt you into giving me the hill.

My Hill!

Idozen Cair

I shoot you in the head. You die.

My hill!
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

I return in spirit and punish you by smacking you with a live trout. While you run in embarrassment from being smacked with a live fish by a ghost, I grab the hill.

My hill!

Steel Ersatz Man

I shoot you in the right hand so you can't hold anything and, therefore, you can't stop me from taking the hill.

My Hill!

bugfartboy

Um. May I point out I am a GHOST? Not to mention a greater ghost. Even if I weren't a greater ghost, your bullet would only do half damage, seeing as I am, at the least, resistant to physical attacks, and at the most, completely immune to physical attacks, such as being shot.

While you attempt to understand the fact I totally burned you, I steal the hill.

My Hill!

Duskling

Now, as the resourceful little bird that I am... I don't know, I just hide from the scientists, and sit on the Hill looking all cute until something happens.

Idozen Cair

I call the Ghostbusters. You're banished forever, either as ghost form or as human form.

I take the Hill. Oh yeah I kill Dusky Bird too, and I have him for supper.

My Hill!
I doesn't care, do I?

Duskling

Seeing as I knew that you would kill me and eat me afterward, I had swallowed a large amount of poison. It should be with you momentarily.

Free Hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

I claim the hill.

My Hill.

Idozen Cair

Seeing Dusky Bird's post, I take the CORRECT antidote and I live. I shoot Steel Ersatz Man and kill him. I also cast a spell on him, preventing him to come back as a ghost. I reclaim the Hill.

My Hill!
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Seeing as how Idozen Cair has been partially ruling the thread, I pull a page from his book.
Quote from: Idozen Cair on February 24, 2011, 04:31:27 AM
Using the Faceless One's ultimate power, I destroy the Hill and the history of it. Leaving nothing else. I create a new Hill.
This is done by joining spirits with the Duskie Bird and Steel Ersatz Man so that we can over-power Idozen Cair's "spell".

Alliance, Duskie and Ersatz?

Our Hill!!! I guard it with creepers and hide several zombie, skeleton, and spider spawners around it to guard it.

Oh. I also replace the hill with bedrock so it can't be moved.

Duskling

I guess I'll ally, seeing as how I can't do much else in my current state... except one thing.

Steel Ersatz Man

PM me your plans so we can conspire against our enemies.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Bugfartboy on June 20, 2011, 01:06:50 PM
Seeing as how Idozen Cair has been partially ruling the thread, I pull a page from his book.
Quote from: Idozen Cair on February 24, 2011, 04:31:27 AM
Using the Faceless One's ultimate power, I destroy the Hill and the history of it. Leaving nothing else. I create a new Hill.
This is done by joining spirits with the Duskie Bird and Steel Ersatz Man so that we can over-power Idozen Cair's "spell".

Alliance, Duskie and Ersatz?

Our Hill!!! I guard it with creepers and hide several zombie, skeleton, and spider spawners around it to guard it.

Oh. I also replace the hill with bedrock so it can't be moved.
Uh, isn't that outdated?
I doesn't care, do I?