News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presentiment

Rumors abound that the hill is haunted.

The Mythbusters prove not.

I buy the hill. Mah hill naow.

Steel Ersatz Man

I find Luca and she brings me back to life. I then become the dictator of the world. Then, I 'liberate' you from your hill. My Planet (including the hill.)
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zhampir

I start to explain superstring theory to you. You, of course, dose off. I send you off on a rocket that has just enough fuel to get you to the site of the big crunch, where you are permanently stuck because the net force acting upon you is zero and you have no way to accelerate. My hill (until the universe collapses on itself, again [man, don't you hate it when that happens? lol])

Presentiment

You have no legal rights to the land, according to the U.S. (where your hill and all other UFO's land), and due to the fact I am Zackirus's son and his will stated all his material belongings are transferred to me upon his death, I get the hill.

Mah hill, un-subtle jerks.  :)

Steel Ersatz Man

I die, I'm a ghost, I get brought back to life, then I kill you and steal the document for legal rights to the land.

Zhampir

I have a professional check out these documents you present, they're found to be fake and I am given the hill. My hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

I kill you and take over the hill.

Sometimes, you just have to go back to basics. :P

Presentiment

You realize those documents had my siggy on them?

You never had any rights to the land.

EnEwaz.

You are arrested and held on no bail.

I get my stolen docs returned to me.

My hill un-subtle jerk. ;)

Steel Ersatz Man

Zackirus busts me out of jail and both me and him take the hill back to Canada. 50% Canada's hill, 50% my hill.

Presentiment

It's too heavy, and you fall unconscious, and wake up in a cheap suit in a court of limited jurisdiction.

As the defendant.

Mah hill still.

Steel Ersatz Man

We used cranes and other lifting equipment. Really, do you think we would just try to lift up a hill with our bare hands?

Still 50% my hill and 50% Canada's hill. So you'll have to deal with both of us to take the hill back. And, when one of us is in danger. The other will send some of their forces to aid.

Presentiment

You don't have any rights to the land.

Canada arrests the two of you and the hill is returned to me, much to the delight of the tabloids.

Steel Ersatz Man

We buy 51% of your hill then we move it back to Canada and the consensus rules in our favor.

MikeW781

I use my position as CEO of Fannie May, Fannie Mac, AIG, Toyota, and Chrysler to start a recession and your loan falls through, and you are forced to sell all of your land
I then use my bonus money, cough cough, i mean my stimulus money to buy the hill
MY HILL
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

i create improbability spheres over all locations (past present future and alternate dimensions) that the hill inhabits which causes the hill to be sent to an alternate plane of existence which only i am able to live in or access. seeing as this is an alternate plane of existence the laws of this universe are null and void so i have absolute control over EVERYTHING (including the weak and strong nuclear forces, gravity and that other force that nobody can remember)

MY HILL (for all eternity :P )
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.