News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

I move onwards to Paris [keeping my water-breathing ability] in pursuit of the Hill. I handcuff myself to the Hill, presenting myself, the Hill, and you as my crowning achievement of Surrealist artwork -- and everyone eats it up. Two men on a hill, one of steel, one with gills? The art critics quickly realize that I am the real artist here.

Steelfist

Oh damn it.

Oh! I hit you with the mace, and say it was to show the triumph of material things over art in our society! I am hailed as an artistic genius, and your brain seems to be swelling due to the injury, or possibly due to the way they lap up those obvious lies and don't even bother to make sure you are okay.

That's alright. I make a hole in your skull.

For your own good, of course.

MY HILL.

bugfartboy

Still blended with the consciousnesses of my amphibious tortoise, I drift my way towards Paris. From there, I trudge my way towards the hill, and smash into it and Steelfist. I manage to knock Steelfist's mace from his grip, and grind him and the hilll to a fine powder, which is spread by the wind all over Europe.

I claim the Hill in the name of Europe!

Steelfist

Woo! I'm finally travelling the world!

Anyway, you accidentally inhaled a small amount of the powder (well, relatively small; you are an enormous tortoise, after all), and through great effort of will I reassemble my consciousness, which is tied to the powder though strained by being spread so far, and reform into a liquid inside your lungs. I find this highly unpleasant but not, I think, as unpleasant as you find it; you promptly die, and I can make my escape, much diminished. Fortunately, we are in Paris, so I raid several stores for stainless steel, and reform anew. I collect my Mace, and make the claim that as I have more of the Hill particles inside my body than anyone else possesses, I have claim over the Hill.

Thus, my Hill (particles). I declare the dead giant tortoise corpse a work of art designed to indict rampant consumerism. Naturally, I am hailed as an artistic genius.

bugfartboy

My death as an enormous tortoise is enough to unbind my consciousness from the tortoise. Much weakened, my consciousness is free to roam the universe. Over time, I discover that I can manipulate the world on a molecular level to some degree. Thus, I end my turn.

Zackirus

And thus, in a true Zackirus fashion, I, as SteelFist is busy dealing with the tortoise, sneak up and collect a single sample of one of the "Hill Particles" and retreat to my home in Canada, happily drinking and offering my maple syrup once I return.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Ertxiem

I also drink maple syrup with you.
Cheers!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

I scour Europe for years with a hill-detector/vacuum, and manage to claim over a thousand times the amount of Hill you have, Steelfist, for myself. My hill.

bugfartboy

Because I carried the hill for so long on my tortoise body, I retained a faint impression of how the various particles of the hill felt. Using my limited skills at particle manipulation, I begin calling the particles to me from afar. I gather them and shape them around my consciousness into the form of a humanoid. Eventually, I sneak enough particles of the hill away that I own 51% of it. From there, I set my hill-particle body adrift on a safe path through deep space. My Hill Majority!

ArtDrake

I alter the Higgs field around the portion of the Hill I snatch from the absent Steelfist to give the Hill particles I own more mass, thus making my hill portion the majority.