News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

My people never entered your universe; they don't have to. They are sorcerers, remember!

I CALL UPON THE ATLANTEANS AND THEIR INCREDIBLE ENERGY MANIPULATION POWERS!

THEY MANIPULATE THE ENERGIES OF YOUR UNIVERSE, AND UNDO IT COMPLETELY!

THEY SAVE YOU AND RETURN YOU TO MY CUSTODY
I then chop you into quarters, place a quarter in a secluded monastary, another into the sea, the third somewhere throughout The Land, and the final quarter I have placed inside a sealed dimension that can never be opened, at the center of a tiny planet with a superheated core, inside an unopenable invincible chest (Sealed with unbreakable, invincible chains, and bound with Sorcery, with an anti spirit enchantment on it) with a curse laid on you, you will be in eternal pain, be unable to die or rest, and unable to possess the hill, until someone else or your spirit can reunite all four quarters of your body with your spirit.

I then claim the hill, setting all the forces I mentioned to guarding it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

My hill, by the way.

Zhampir

I jump into sub-space and I wait 10^100^1000years (that's a lot by the way) for the big crunch and the resulting big bang, as I'm the only sentient in the entire universe I claim the resulting hill. My future hill.

Steelfist

That doesn't, however, effect me. In the present I still own the hill.

My hill

Xemadus Echina

You must be physically manifested in a universe to interact with it.  Therefore you can do nothing without entering my Universe.  And we both know what happens then.  Also the "energies" of my universe require a certain item (or innate ability which are only triggered in a certain blood line of which I am the only surviving member of since a certain disaster) to manipulate and still survive the manipulations.  My hill by default.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

The atlanteans are wise enough to turn the manipulation of energy into a science, as a result, they can manipulate the energies of this universe.

Not that it matters. quibbling over this point is getting tiresome.

Have the hill if you like; I can't be bothered to argue any longer.

Xemadus Echina

The rules of science differ between universes, therefore the science of one dimension does not work in another. My hill of infinite everything.
im writing a book!
You never know

Frosty

I nuke the world five times at the same time. The insane amount of energy required to turn all the radiation into choclate sprinkles overloaded you improbability orbs, and they no longer work. They did not have limitless power, and everything has a reaction. I then change the universe to put it in a winter wonderland with killer snowmen guarding it. Global warming and heaters don't exist here.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Xemadus Echina

Improbability spheres ARE limitless in power according to mortal standards.  The only thing powerful enough to overload them is the big bang itself (which can't be artificially produced because there are laws of creation that prevent it, they're the laws of physics on steroids.) Also the ability to change a universe is reserved for the guardian of said universe and the key to leave a universe is directly connected to the same being so it is impossible for you to remove the hill from my universe also your snowmen are enough of a threat to be considered a danger to me so their strong and weak nuclear forces are eliminated removing them from existence. Cmon man use the hints I've given you. Don't you even read these things?
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

The improbability sphers are deemed too good by KZ and he bans them.

I claim the hill after putting you in MY dimension and cloning 2 more of you under my control so, no matter how powerful you are, I am twice as strong.

My hill.

(Seriously Rainen, we're getting annoyed.)
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Xemadus Echina

[spoiler]You do realize that the small writing in my posts are hints right?  If you look around my posts i.e. my story and the RTD you can easily use that to beat me.  This whole thing is just a game for me to see if anybody can analyze information and use it.[/spoiler]

My power comes from my spirit and my link to Mystic, not my body, so the clones are just normal humans.  I kill them immediately and ask Mystic to seal the hill in his dimension so that only the guardians can access it.  My Hill

im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

After losing my hill (my favourite thing) I use some telepath people (the game I play) to conjure up a new hill and claim it as the hill to get now.

I find 'mystic' and she gives me all the powers you have and I defend the hill with me and one turrett. (I'm just that bit more powerful than you now.)

Yeah ,that's right, I followed the clues.

My hill.

Xemadus Echina

[spoiler]Mystic is a guy and the hint was that my double was trapped in the telepath dimension unable to free himself because of a temporal anomaly that left him mostly powerless.  The idea was to free him from the dimension (and upon returning to my dimension he regains his powers because of the mystic essence that flows through it) and tell him that I was an evil double.  Then use him to eliminate the improbability spheres as well as the hex on my dimension.  But the game lost it's appeal to me and I'm giving up on trying after this post because apparently following a trail of clues isn't considered fun.[/spoiler]  Mystic can't give any powers to you because he has to have the approval of all seven guardians as well as a solid reason (saving a specific dimension that you inhabit).  Therefor you are left with just one turret and using the portal gun from the game portal I pick it up and make it shoot you to death.  I take the new hill and use  my powers to fuse it with the old one creating a large hill.  My hill but I'm offering to trade it for an albino bunny.
im writing a book!
You never know

Ertxiem

I eat too much at lunch. I laid down and notice that my stomach is swollen. My hill (the stomach).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steel Ersatz Man

Technically, a hill must be 200m or higher to be classed as a hill so your stomach is not the hill and I trade Rainen's hill for an Albino Bunny I found behind a chip shop.

Ertxiem

Well, you don't really know how much I ate for lunch...
And regardless of that, I still call my swollen belly: my hill.
[spoiler]I think that some surrealism was missing around this game.[/spoiler]
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.