News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

I travel a bit further back to when the computers rule the world in Terminator, because, in fact, the Terminator films are a prequel to the Matrix (think a minute about it). In there, I eat some popcorns and drink a soda. When all the films end (fortunately, all those god-like powers are gone together with allies with impossible powers), I can calmly go up the hill, kick cypher27 in the bottom. While flying through the air, he hits Zhampir, jojolagger and Duskling, causing all to fall from the hill. In the fall, Duskling looses his only knife.  :'( I'm so sad. He can't stab people in their sleep any more.
My hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Cypher

Actually, you threw our doubles off (bet you didn't expect this one) while we were awaiting your arrival.I sneak up behind you and push you off. Our hill. We now teleported the hill to undisclosed secure location site 62. Good luck finding out were it is. ;)

jojolagger

Quote from: cypher27 on May 22, 2010, 06:55:14 AM
Actually, you threw our doubles off (bet you didn't expect this one) while we were awaiting your arrival.I sneak up behind you and push you off. Our hill. We now teleported the hill to undisclosed secure location site 62. Good luck finding out were it is. ;)
I love having access to space time anomalies and probability pattern based locks. :P
As it will be for the rest of time, Our hill.

Cypher

QuoteI love having access to space time anomalies and probability pattern based locks. :P

Me too...aahhhh me to...

Steelfist

While I and Rainen still possess those godlike powers Ert mentioned, I decide to give you a chance. I consider the problem carefully. I go to the previous location of the hill, and trace the teleportation's path and follow it. Upon arriving at site 62, I convince Mara that you killed his people. He rips the place apart and dissects you, granting me the hill in return for the information. My Hill.

Hey, I only said I[/i wouldn't use godlike powers.

I set up an impenetrable forcefield around the hill, that allows no-one but me through, verifying my mind to ensure it is actually me, and not, for instance a clone.

This may sound familiar, but anyway...

I now return... To my resort!

Xemadus Echina

In a flash of pure energy me and a being composed of mystic essence appears at "site 62". With a wave of his hand all matter in the area ceases to exists aside from the hill.  once the stray atoms have been collected and sent to the ether realm, I take the hill and return it to an area of existence outside the realm of time and space.  I surround it with an improbability field that causes drastic effects to take place to all who interact with it and with Steelfist guarding the area in superluminal form, I finish the defense by asking Mystic to shut down the bridges connecting the dimensions. Mine and Steelfist's hill

edit: aha I think Mines better steel XD
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

Fine, we'll go with yours, but still, I posted first.

Xemadus Echina

you only posted first because i took my time to make a meaningful post that added to the story ;) I probably started my post before you :P
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

Mine was nearly as long as yours!

Xemadus Echina

thats because yours has more fluff. mine is all action :P
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

jojolagger

How can you teleport into site 62? Without the necessary item it is just a abandoned factory. We teleported the hill outside 62 and transported it in.
Hearing all of the commotion outside I ready Contingency Plan X-12-e should any problems occur.
Still  our hill. :P

Xemadus Echina

I gather the energies of existence and find the exact location of the hill in time, space and reality. Upon discovering this location, I send Ragnera to assimilate your matter into him as pure energy.  With your mortal forms gone from existence, your contingency plans are meaningless and your preparations, pointless as an after thought I create a plains-walker (not related to MTG) and send him through all of existence to ensure that the hill I now posses is the real hill and not a double.  With my fears burried and my problems solved,  I retreat to the mystic void where only a being of power may enter.  Mine and steelfist's hill
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

Well, that solves that, then.

jojolagger

Our group has evacuated through SPC-093's portal. You trigger Contingency Plan X-12-e (AKA Divide by zero). With the hill destroyed we politely ask 343 to make a replica for us.
Now Our hill, in another universe, with the one link destroyed.