News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

I wasn't uncreated-you only uncreated Jojolagger and rainen.

Nobody else ever bothers to explain how they survived.

Anyway- I ally with the heroes- you know the ones; Artix, Warlic, ect, and together we defeat the army (They have won against worse odds, after all). I then use my somewhat awesome powers over steel to defeat Zorbak, Noxus, and Sepulchre (With His Dracolich) with the help of the heroes, and another dragon. I keep the hill.

Xemadus Echina

your pokemon references and battleon references pale in comparison to the power of the BFM
http://johnnyjoint.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/bfm.JPG

after some extreme pwnage I claim the hill.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Since the BFM is only a card, I burn it and you are defenseless, I shoot you and claim the Hill.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Bromtaghon on May 29, 2010, 12:52:59 AM
Arceus uncreates you, jojolagger... and you, rainen... and anyone else who intends to steal the hill in this timeline or any other.

Steelfist, you were uncreated, because you wanted to take the hill.

Anyways, I summon the random one from the former Sinister Design forums and his army of shadowlings, who Shadow Blast you into a state of extreme depression, you spend eternity crying in a corner.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

jojolagger

Quote from: Bromtaghon on May 30, 2010, 12:27:17 AM
Quote from: Bromtaghon on May 29, 2010, 12:52:59 AM
Arceus uncreates you, jojolagger... and you, rainen... and anyone else who intends to steal the hill in this timeline or any other.

Steelfist, you were uncreated, because you wanted to take the hill.
He got better.

Steelfist

I didn't intend to steal the hill-I created a new one! I think that gives me rights of ownership, really.

Since no-one claimed the hill, and Duskling is crying in a corner, I claim the hill. MY HILL.

Duskling

An orange falls on my head, and I come to my senses, so I shoot Steelfist and claim the Hill. My. Hill.

Steelfist

I simply incorporate the bullet into myself, as I am a steel elemental and made of steel. I then stab you repeatedly and reclaim the hill. My hill.

Duskling

I use my serum (see avatar) to revive myself, then I use my lava-acid combonation to melt you and your steel, so I claim the Hill. My Hill.

Steelfist

Once the acid/Lava has finished melting me, I begin to reform. Once I have reformed, I crush you to death. My hill.

Duskling

While you were crushing me, I injected your Steelfist with a flesh serum, turning you into a human, then, with you not being able to crush me through my Beskar'gam, I inject you with a poison that slowly eats away at your insides, causing extreme pain, and your eventual death. Oh, and my Hill.

Bromtaghon

I get Nikki Yanofsky to sing 'I Believe' a million times until you get so bored you jump off a cliff (it's a great song, but that's got to be repetitive after the sixteenth repetition).  My hill.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

Since, being a Steel Elemental, I can control steel. I made some of my body flee before it was contaminated by the serum. This allows me to reform.

I stab Bromataghon in the throat. My hill.

Duskling

I lie to the people of the U.S. Mint that you are silver, not steel, so they use you for their nickles, dimes, etc., and find out that you are steel and that steel is better than silver at that, so all the steel in the world is now coins, not allowing you to reform, my Hill.

MikeW781

I store my silver currency (i doubt thats what coins are made of) untill it becomes rare and valuable. I then use it to buy the entire world, and have people sign contracts that they must defend my hill in return for their land. I also hire every current soldier in the world in order to create and army large enough to put down any rebellions.

My World (and hill)
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!