News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

Quote from: jojolagger on June 05, 2010, 01:18:04 AM
Missed it. :P
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 12:44:44 AM
I don't bother guessing, I send a stalker to find it, and he reports back to me.

How can I miss it?  I found it, so I can't exactly miss.  A paradox occurs, you're banned for causing it.  Some idiot mistakes Duskling as an alias of Presentiment, reports him to Ert, who bans him, and I take over the hill.  mikew781's post never having happened, I then recruit all of his soldiers, minus the Mando'a part.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

MikeW781

My post still happened. Nothing you said there negates any of it, and if we could just say "your post didn't happen", this would be a crappy game
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

Let me clarify: jojolagger's paradox caused a rupture in the time frame.  Thus your post never existed.  You didn't claim the hill, so it's still me.

MikeW781

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 01:57:38 PM
mikew781's post never having happened, I then recruit all of his soldiers.
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 02:54:44 PM
Thus your post never existed.
Anybody else see a logic problem here? Lets summarize: I never posted to create my army, but now you control said army? This paradox removes all confusing elements from the world. SO, the only thing left is Brom standing on the hill. I shoot him. THEN:
Quote from: mikew781 on June 05, 2010, 01:01:14 PM
I gain vast amounts of wealth from Luxembourg for having defended them in WD2. I then use this money to create an army containing all the current soldiers in the world, the jedi, the clones, all the TRPG heros and their teams (from everybodies games), and the undead. We are equipped with the greatest technology in all the worlds, and all the soldiers are taught Mando'a. Their descendants are taught only Mando'a from birth, and also are tuaght to kill anything that speaks another language.
Our (now well defended) Hill

Also,
Quote from: jojolagger on June 05, 2010, 01:52:41 PM
P.S. You army kills every last civilian, as you only taught your army the language.
The civilians learn Mando'a too.
THERE

Bromtaghon

Quote from: mikew781 on June 05, 2010, 03:06:54 PM
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 01:57:38 PM
mikew781's post never having happened, I then recruit all of his soldiers.
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 02:54:44 PM
Thus your post never existed.
Anybody else see a logic problem here? Lets summarize: I never posted to create my army, but now you control said army? This paradox removes all confusing elements from the world. SO, the only thing left is Brom standing on the hill. I shoot him. THEN:
Quote from: mikew781 on June 05, 2010, 01:01:14 PM
I gain vast amounts of wealth from Luxembourg for having defended them in WD2. I then use this money to create an army containing all the current soldiers in the world, the jedi, the clones, all the TRPG heros and their teams (from everybodies games), and the undead. We are equipped with the greatest technology in all the worlds, and all the soldiers are taught Mando'a. Their descendants are taught only Mando'a from birth, and also are tuaght to kill anything that speaks another language.
Our (now well defended) Hill

Also,
Quote from: jojolagger on June 05, 2010, 01:52:41 PM
P.S. You army kills every last civilian, as you only taught your army the language.
The civilians learn Mando'a too.
THERE

I go back in time, change 'I then recruit all of his soldiers' to 'I recruit all the soldiers mikew781 tried to recruit in an alternate timeline', thus, he shot not me, but my decoy, who then killed him before he could recruit all of my soldiers.

jojolagger

The hill detonates, All that is left is a small metal sheet. It has the text "Bravo you found the decoy hill, moron."
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

But the real hill also belongs to me, since no one else claimed it.  My army moves there.

MikeW781

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 03:15:21 PM
I go back in time, change 'I then recruit all of his soldiers' to 'I recruit all the soldiers mikew781 tried to recruit in an alternate timeline', thus, he shot not me, but my decoy, who then killed him before he could recruit all of my soldiers.
No. You LEFT, that means you weren't there, so i waited for you. And you can't recruit my soldiers at any time, both because you didn't have the cash (so you couldn't take them before i hired them) and you can't speak Mando'a (so you can't recruit them after i take them).

Watch the stupid paradoxes!

Bromtaghon

The first two sentences of your post make no sense, and you get banned.  No one has claimed the hill yet, so it's still me.  I recruit every single warrior from every single universe, make them swear loyalty to me, and guard it.  (Which means I have several deities protecting me.)

Duskling

We recruit every single warrior from every universe of every dimension, didn't think about that did you? Your forces are crushed within the first hour of the battle; we shoot you, in the head, twice, so you're dead, and we claim the Hill with every warrior and your fallen turncoat warriors defending it. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

Universii in other dimensions are still unversii, thus I still recruited all their warriors.  You thus have no soldiers, I shoot you in the head, twice, so you're dead, and I remain the ruler of the hill.  Loopholes, FTW.

jojolagger

But you only had the decoy.
I have the hill hidden past the reset button.
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: jojolagger on June 06, 2010, 06:58:03 PM
But you only had the decoy.
I have the hill hidden past the reset button.
Our hill.
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 05, 2010, 04:51:03 PM
But the real hill also belongs to me, since no one else claimed it.  My army moves there.

I posted before yours, thus I claimed it first (unless you're saying there's a second decoy, which you didn't) and thus I own the hill.

Duskling

Yeah, you own a Hill, a Hill with a ton of explosives placed underneath, and it is a decoy of a decoy, so you die along with any soldiers that you had at your disposal, and we move to our Hill, the real one. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

So? You have no defenses, besides, didn't I ban you Duskling?  Anyways, everyone else in your alliance is so surprised I abandoned Cyprus they die of shock.  My hill, Luca revives all of my soldiers.