News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Luca felt that she was safe away from everything, so she made it that only if she somehow ceased to exist in the material realm, your soldiers would die, but since someone finished TSoG, she no longer existed, so your soldiers died again, our finel remaining scientists cloned us, so we kill you and claim the Hill. Our Hill.

P.S., I banned you, too.

Bromtaghon

Even when Luca no longer exists, it doesn't mean my soldiers die; when Luca is dissipated in battle in TSoG, does every player she has, at one point or another, revived, die? No.  And as for the banning, well, my Internet connection banned you before you could ban me, obsoleting your ban on me.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Since you did not claim the Hill in your last post, your soldiers are demoralized and disapointed in you, so they all leave you, we move in and kill you, once and for all. Still our Hill.

Bromtaghon

I didn't claim it because I still owned it because I negated your claim, thus, my soldiers don't leave me, they aim their disappointment at you, so they kill you, once and for all.  My hill.

Duskling

Because of rapid breeding efforts in the countries of Luxembourg and Burundi, and the re-cloning of me because of my cloned coleagues, we collect the mant scientifical minds of the Earth and other worlds to create something unimaginably powerful, and, after many plot twists, I decide to make a potentially long story short and use a Portal Gun to drop a nuke on your head via a portal opened by a payed spy whom you did not notice until it was too late. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

I might not have noticed it, but Set did.  He threw a shield up around the nuke, thus preventing it from exploding.  I summon that big-sea-serpent thing from the dead Nation of Hubras RP from the old forums, which, being unimaginably powerful, destroys your unimaginably powerful something.  My hill.  Oh, and my soldiers still exist, since the unimaginably powerful thing didn't get a chance to kill them.

Duskling

Since what you just posted was unimaginably cheesy (no offense), someone ordered a pizza with you on it, therfore rendering your entire army and stuff leaderless, they disband and join our army, and they help take the Hill for Brom Loyalists. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

They take the hill FOR Brom Loyalists? That means they took it FOR me, doesn't it?  So your entire army is loyal to me, and they take the hill in my name, thus making it my hill.

jojolagger

That guard is a spy, my spy to be specific. He proceeds to kill off all of your troops, and open the doors for my group.
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

Which guard?
For your group, but you have no army, so I just kill you, as I'm not a troop.  Besides, technically the Brom Loyalists are Duskling's troops, so they survive.  They are still guarding the hill, and no one else can recruit soldiers because I recruited them and they're dead, remember?

jojolagger

So they are guarding the hill and you want to know which guard? All of them. All of the guards are double agents who actually work for me. They kill you, fix up me and by buddies because you are a lousy shot.
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

You contradict yourself- first there's one guard who kills the other and then it's all of them who kill me.  And I didn't shoot you, I killed you by an unstated way, so whether or not I'm a lousy shot has nothing to do with it.  I'm as alive as you guys are, so I come back, recruit my slightly confused guards (because you contradicted yourself) and kill you.

jojolagger

I actually didn't contradict my self.  That post is simply them killing all of your troops not a guard duty. All of the guards (at the present time) were spy's, and they kill your troops.
As I doubt you could get close enough to kill us any other way, you would have to use a gun.
My guards shoot you dead and patch us up.
Our hill.

torugo

i dig tunnels underneath the hill and fill it with highly flammable products and send my pheonix in the tunnel burning the hill and everyone on it. then using the pheonix to build a defensive fire wall again. its my crispy hill
mock the pheonix you will burn

Bromtaghon

My necromancers raise the undead, who are already inside the firewall, they kill you and the pheonix joins us.  My hill.