News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Yeah, I extinguish the phoenix, and since there was no origin to the necromancers, they don't exist. We kill you. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

The necromancers were some of the warriors that I hired.  Thus they do exist, and you didn't describe how you killed me, so I'll just say you assumed I was one of my numerous soldiers, so you're dead 'cause the rest of my soldiers killed you.  My hill.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

jojolagger

Having kill the necromancers prior, along with all your other troops, I walk in to a field full of dead body's and reclaim the hill, shooting you dead, and shooting every "dead" body in the head to be sure.
I then fortify the position.
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

You're banned for being confusing, since neither of your posts make sense, and for double posting.  Thus, your posts are erased and it's still my hill.

GOD

not his fault... i had deleted a flaming post, and apparently did it while he was replying

Duskling

*Sigh* you didn't fortify yourself again, seems that nobody learns their lesson around here, so I stab you to death in your sleep. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

I still have my soldiers, since no one ever removed them; they kill you... again.  It's still my hill, and MY SOLDIERS ARE STILL ALIVE!

jojolagger

my double-crossing spy's had already killed your soldiers.
Our hill.

Bromtaghon

Right, your double-crossing spy owns a had that already killed my soldiers.  You realize that 'had' is not a noun, and thus it disappears, un-killing my soldiers, and killing you.  My hill.

jojolagger

Last page my spy's killed your troops. Had is past tense, because it has already happened.
Only my troops are left.
Our hill.

MikeW781

Spy's means possesive of a spy, not mutliple spies. You should have written spies, which is what brom tried to point out
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

So, the Grammar Nazis kill you (jojolagger) and remove you from existence, thus it's still my hill.

Duskling

What is this coming to?!?!? I go into a temporarily mad state, not feeling pain, I claw through every one of your soldiers, killing them, and then you, too, before returning to normal and claiming the Hill. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

Since you were dead and you're still alive, I guess I am also, I kill you with my Hell Quest sword.  I then build a fortress and recruit all the spirits (who you dissipated but did not kill).  My hill.  And you can't recruit any soldiers, remember.

Duskling

I come back to life, and go back in time to when you raised your Hell Quest sword. Because you can't connect this game and that game, you are sucked into a paradox along with your sword and your men, never to return. Our Hill.